Reviews for She's Coming Home
Candice chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
What happened to Late it's not ya page anymore an I absolutely loved reading it if ya have the updated version on another site please let me know. :)
Modiggy chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Wow! I want Eric to fuck me until dawn. Loved the chapter!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Nice.
radiate689 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Just as good as when I first read it
Admiradora1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
I have read this story so many times! Mi just love it. I find Eric so romantic and in love and Sookie so innocent ! This characters are the ones I felt in love with about 2 years ago Thank you for keeping them together, so loving, so different from the crazy Sookie and Eric we see n tv and n many other stories.
texican2436 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Loved this prologue, its fitting, eric is in his first real relationship- with feelings and all :)
toohot4eric chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Love it! Now on to Late! :)
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wonderful, very sweet, very HOT Eric. I love the way you write his frustration and love for Sookie, and the honesty they have with each other. Excellent work. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories with us.

Maggie
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
That was what I needed ! ) Nice !
Samic chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Whats the translation for - minn kvan fagr - I tried a translation site but didn't help all that much.
mezzanineangel chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Had I not hier stumbled upon _this_story, then I do not know that I would have ever scanned ff_net for anything further.

Something about this title snagged me. Those shoelaces broke my heart. That list for her nightstand made my cry. I have since read "The Understanding" and "Entitlement and for all of them I thank you.

Seriously, thank you.

Your world is no longer 'AU' for those in this house.

You made Sookie ask and engage the other, which is incredible in and of itself, but you also tossed in a world in which she does more than want to be a human because she likes to lay in the sun during the damned day. Amelia is not a cartoon (Wow). I liked Bobbie in "Entitlement." I am beginning "Late" now, so I do not know how she is therein presented.

Verisimilitude, schmerisimilitude. I felt you skipped that and just made it true.

That's right.

That's best. ;))

/Ashley

(I also owe you a thank you for the books I have added to my reading list. At Uni I study German lit, but somehow finagled all my non-required hours with only one course in Germanic/ Scandinavian mythology. I never even knew I had missed Freja until I bumped into her here. Is possible that after the Goethe I could be just numb...

...or playin' 'possum. cough ; ))

Nevertheless, I like my new reading list. Thank you for taking the time to help with that.)
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Yumm! Finally!
AuntieL chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
AWESOME. I loved how anxious he was before she got there - that she's able to unnerve him so. I loved her reaction to the house and his hospitality.

I *really* love how he felt that she was home in his home, and his *hand* was home... well... you know. ;)

This was FUN.
wolfeagle chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love the honeymoon phase in relationships. I also appreciate being inside the Vikings head.
amandabutler chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Amazing! And I thought The Understanding was great. This was even better.