Reviews for Emily Von Trapp: The Forgotten Child
Amberalice Rose chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
you need to post!
Bommiej chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Nice long chapter! I love long chapters ())

And I really like the fact you let go of the film and put some of your own ideas into it! It's great!

I liked it! D
Bommiej chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Like it!

I finally know why the captain ignores poor Emily, but I would also liked it if you dared to turn this story to your side and use the film for guidance.

Because your chapters are literary scenes from the film and that isn't bad, but there is so much more you could do with Emily's feelings (In my opinion)

Keep on writing!
Amberalice Rose chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
this is so sad but sweet all the same hurry and update
Stacymc2012 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Continue this? Please? I really would like to see more of the story and see more development in the relationship between Emily and Georg!

Great job!

i like this!

update soon please!

-Luna Carter
Bommiej chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
I like the story so far!

A new unknown sibling in the von trapp family is a brilliant idea and I'd like to see this fanfic continued!

I hope to see some emily/maria bonding.
HiGhLaNd8 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
I love your story. :) please update soon!
MaddieGaines chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
I really love this story please continue.
bellastrange51 chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Nice story...I hope you continue it! :)
fantasyinmymind chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Interesting idea of adding another child - I would like to see more. Will you come back to this story?
upandaway chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
It's interesting to see a new character, however as another reviewer pointed out, you need to be careful she doesn't turn into a Mary Sue (look it up if you don't already know what it is). I know it's your story, but in order for the reader to be convinced of your choice to add an "8th child" and therefore emotionally buying into the story, you need to justify it by fleshing the character out- show us why she is unique and you could not use any of the other 7 to explore those facets. Also, perhaps it's too early on in your story to know, but although you said "I'm not making this stoy exactly like the movie, that would be boring", imho you made this latest chapter *too* much like the movie. Apart from the addition of Emily and a few internal thoughts (which is a good addition), this is nearly a word for word repeat of the movie, plus screen directions. You don't have to alter the plot of TSOM, but what a lot of good TSOM fanfic writers do when writing about scenes already in the movie is concentrate on the character's thoughts and expand the scene, keeping the original, basic scene there while adding new bits that we don't see in the movie. That way it's faithful to the movie and original. I hope I didn't sound too harsh. Hope to see more from you.
Whoopsydaisy chapter 2 . 6/1/2009
I'm glad that it's not exactly like the movie, that would make it a little dull in my oppinion. ;) Love the story so far. Looking forward to reading more!
amieemb chapter 2 . 4/13/2009