Reviews for Indulge
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 9 . 2/26
oh my , u got an awesome chapter there
Sesshomaru's 1st mate chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Awe! I loved this!
JJGre19kakashi chapter 21 . 9/20/2014
Loved the story...cute ending too XD
Guest chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Cant wait to read mor!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This' is rrally good
Moldavite chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Omg this is so cuteee
BoomPowMina chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
O.o erm...that ending...uh dont get me wrong,the story was awesome, but the ending... WHY COULDNT THEY JUST RUN AWAY TOGETHER OR SOMETHING?! SERIOUSLY, YOU ROCK!
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Erm...that was fast...
Sakura-chan chapter 21 . 5/3/2013
AWWWWW :D SO SCHWEET /o/ :D damn...sasuke was still a sexual animal O_O
Lady Rosari van Alysteine chapter 21 . 5/2/2013
Not the kind of twist I'm in favor for, but in all honesty this is good! Got me hooked, I could read this over and over ain. The lemons were well-written too :D I'm kind of hoping you'll make a fanfic about Sasuke and Sakura, no third party or anything, just the development of their characters into falling in love with each other? Something like this but no third party? Hihi 3
SilentWriter987 chapter 21 . 2/6/2013
This story was beautiful... The way you wrote it... I can't explain... It was beautiful, just beautiful..
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
at least it's a happy ending... not that i dont like it
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2012
i am sorry author-nim. i really liked the story plot and all but i just think that sakura really have a bipolar issue here. or is it multiple disorder personality crap. i'm not sure which one but her treatment to sasuke is just a no,no,no. just an opinion from me,don't mind it.
xBeautifulCherryBlossomx chapter 21 . 8/15/2012
wow its a great story the use of alliteration and persuasive techniques, your work is marvellous :) The way you described each moment showing temptation and using onomatopoeia to help the readers imagine the image of the scene really well written and i am grateful that you have written the story and that I haven't wasted my time like on some stories but your one was so good and I enjoyed every minute while reading it because your techniques are so good really great work :) loved the story keep up the good work ;) Good luck with .
Guest chapter 21 . 7/24/2012
Aww that was such a cute ending