Reviews for Shadows
Nadamalki chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
Nice sequel! Thank you so much for sharing
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
Just saw your update about Scar Tissue - so glad! It's been so long. :-(

Looking for to the story!
Wunjo chapter 16 . 10/7/2010
This was a great story! Hope you start posting the sequel soon!
MidgeVS5 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Uh-oh, John with or without passenger I wonder? Can't wait to find out. Lucky I'm late enough into this story to just be able to click next without waiting for a week or two.
MidgeVS5 chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
Oh this is nail bitingly good. So glad I found it.

I'm looking forward to finding out all that happened since the events in 'Renovations' and exactly what Sam means by having tried it before, when he did and how Dean missed it and its ongoing ramifications.
MidgeVS5 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
Been enjoying playing catch up for a few days and been very remiss not leaving reviews, but this chapter leaves me no choice.

John as a demon - I so did not see that coming. Brilliant. Wonder how long he's been possessed and wonder what horrors he's going to inflict on Dean now (I'm guessing Dean will bare the brunt since you seem to like whumping Dean. PS. You do a great job of it too. )

So although I've not got time to read more tonight. I will be back.
Tacpebs chapter 16 . 7/15/2009
Aw, that was good. Nicely done story.
myownmind chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
Thank you for sharing this story with us. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I'm glad to see that things are returning to normal.
happycabbage75 chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
This was a great read, beginning to end. Thanks!
PADavis chapter 16 . 7/13/2009
That was a charming and slightly bittersweet end to the story, right in keeping with what everyone has gone through. Great fic hon, and I'm very much looking forward to scar tissue. Now I need to read that little xover you did!

pandora jazz chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
You did a good job with the ending to your story, but for some reason it also made me sad.

Sam is still suffering nightmares and his hand is not healing.

Dean did rescue the bear, that was good and he knows about Sam's nightmares, but hasn't figured out what else is wrong.

Bobby suspected something was wrong with Sam as they left, but didn't follow up on it, trusting Dean to take care of Sam. I hope he does this time.

I'm glad that John is better. I did have trouble with John in "Renovations" as you know and now this explains alot, but all the scenes where John was being a father and comforting Dean and fighting the guard to protect Sam, that wasn't John. He wasn't really there. Unless, I have misunderstood, otherwise, I think it is just sad.

I'm curious about the next story in this series. I'm sure it will answer some of the questions.

I do have to say a huge! thank you for not killing the dog Shadow. :)

Thanks for sharing your story with us and I'll look for your next one.

Take care.
Tosharino chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
Yay! I'm glad the Winchesters are back together again! Nice work! :)
apieceofcake chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
Enjoyed, thank you :-)
winky79 chapter 16 . 7/10/2009
Waw this is a real nice ending! I like it!
RhianaStar chapter 16 . 7/9/2009
Great story... sad to see it end. Have to ask though... is Sam's hand still not healed? What is the sequel going to be centred around? Any hints... can't wait