Reviews for Sunset Rituals
StormLover chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Loved it! Such a sweet story.
hervissa chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Oh, why do I love romantic stories sooo much? whyyy? ...cause like this one, theyre great...thanks for this one, it really made my day :)
Angellove95 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Love it! This is one of my favorite RoLo stories
Dalli1526 chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
very adorable!
T'ChallaOroro chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Very nice I am glad you completed it. It was a nice change to read a not overly mushy or overally emotional romance.
moviemom44 chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Sorry it took so long for me to discover this second chapter, but you X-Men writers are so blasted prolific that stories move from the top of the first page to the bottom or even the next page with exceptional speed. It's hard to keep track of a given story sometimes.

I really enjoyed this. I like that Logan sounds more intelligent than he did in your first chapter. Love the kiss-very sexy. I got all goosebumpy when he whispered:

"Did I change your mind about me?"

Oh yeah!

I'll watch more closely this time for another chapter.

coolkitty154 chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
ep! cute chappie! :D
0i chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
loved this chapter even more
motherduckatschool chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Loved it.

Keep wriitng,

SuniGyrl chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Aw! *squeals real loudly then headdesk* That was so awesome hon! I love how they feel like this towards each other, and now they finally got it out! It's so freakin awesome! *Jumps up and down screaming "loves it, loves it, loves it"* Tell your muse to stay active and keep it coming hon!

All of God's Best,

Hal :D
Larisa chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
It's a beautiful chapter - really as good as the first one!

Thank you!
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Yay! I'm glad you put this up, it's just what I needed! Some nice, fluffy and romantic Loro always brightens my day!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
"fingers trembling with schoolgirl-who-just-kissed-the-bad-boy glee" Hee hee. That so fits them. Logan is definatly the bad boy.
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I like it actually, sweet and you captured the characters perfectly!
Sarah chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
You hear someone say "Wolverine" and the first thought that pops into your mind is, "Rebel without a cause", or something symbolizing his Feral side.

But what people don't realize-is how gentle, caring, and comforting this "Rebel" can be. And I believe that after people read this story-they can learn the many sides Logan possesses. They can FEEL how gentle, caring, and comforting he can be.

Very romantic. I loved it!