Reviews for Love Underground
annajmac989 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awww was this a one shot? Darn, its so wonderful and sweet and perfect, I want to read more! Now I'm off to read the rest of your stories...
Nothing11111 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I loved this story! So sweet, write more, please!

Damn, now you've got ME wanting pasties now, too!
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love the growing frustration in her thoughts and how in character I feel you've written her! Great work!
Cross-Eyed Bear chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Firstly, I favourited this story a while ago, but I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't even reviewed it until now. I have so many things to say about this drabble collection! However, to sum it up in a few words, I have to say that all of it is just wonderful and satisfying.

You take the most ordinary, trivial events in some people's days and turn them into really engaging stuff! Loved every one! )
RacconEyesBlueSkies chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Either that, or devour Ron while he feeds you the pasty.

thats my dream, at least!

haha(:
chrispaul chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
It's a pity you don't write more fanfic's as everything you write is absolutely brilliant.

Please whenever you see fit write more so that I'm sure I and a long with many people can admire more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This was amazing.

Absolutely amazing.

Seriously, I'm at a loss of words to explain how amazing this story was.

GREAT JOB!
Alien Emerald chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Ah... A cornish pasty does sound good...

I absolutely fell in love with your writing style. I don't think I ever really 'read' 2nd person narrative (as I usually skim...as it's boring) but this was absolutely brilliant. The way it's told factually, not opinionated, is a real turn on for some reason... I might try writing like this some time.

Really, really, really great. Amazing, amazing work.

-Alien
baum-de-La-soL chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This is really quite good. I liked how you described vividly what was running through Hermione's mind, and how you ended the story on a note of a strong friendship, with a touch of romance. Again, an excellent piece of writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future!

~sol~
bibbidy chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
lol this made me feel all warm and happy inside :D
lachambre11 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Just...WOW.

You've outdone yourself with this one, Your Valensi.

A masterpiece, hon.
Queen of True Love chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
ohmygosh! valensi! your amazing! i think you are the best writer i have ever come across! you should go famous hon! hehe. see at school on monday!
saleha chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
hey aisha! i liked it, but it was kinda confusing. ]

good job! ]
Accountclosed45 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Beautiful fanfic! Hah. Ron is so clueless. I would fall for him too, wait... I already did! *sighs* Too bad he's not real.

*smacks forehead* Fudge!

And also, whats a Cornish Pasty? I think I may look it up.

Huzzah!
Kathrynia chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
"You've fallen for him. Hook, line, and sinker."

I liked it! Really cute - I just can't ever get enough of Ron and Hermione, and yet again, it was perfectly in character. I really enjoy your writing.. keep it up :D