Reviews for Allow a Little Gray
KiraSparrow chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
D'aaaaw. I've always had a soft spot for Rorschach, and seeing him be broken in the book and movie broke my heart. But seeing him have a spot of happiness and safety as 'Rory' is wonderful.
apenforyourthoughts chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Aww!

3 That was _SO_ sweet!

:]
February chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
HI,

I've always really hated the name Rory and tendency some fic writers have to infantilize Rorschach- but you've actually convinced me that it can be done well and IN CHARACTER. I really like what you've done here. I think you've maintained the depth of character in both Rorschach/Kovacs as a split personality, but also represented Daniel and his personality complexities very faithfully.

I think you've done a pretty wonderful job dissecting the complicated idea of why the watchmen do what they do (each for their own reasons)- which is the heart of Moore's work.

It's been a pleasure to read this. (I especially like the last line)- thank you for sharing it with all of us.
Mus4u chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
amazing, so in character
julia chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
awh, i really liked this story.:-)

i thought it was very well-written and had a lot of depth to it ... i especially liked the way you portrayed rorschach in this.:-)

short but sweet. well done.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
nice
Rottening Image chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I'm forever thankful to you for writing this.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Great story!
Lilsi chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Lovely story, really well written! I hope to see more from you :D
Skuzes chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
This was...amazing. Absolutely. Freaking. Amazing. Just...wow. I really don't know what else to say except...wow.

Well except that I love the concept, the characterization was excellent, and the only little error I noticed was the year of Blair Roche (since that's what this came after, right?).

LOVE IT.
Celtic druidess chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I like your writing style. While I like a little Night Owl/Rorschach slash, I can't stand the nickname "Rory" that has become so popular, and I doubt Rorschach would condone being called that even in a vulnerable moment.

Also, if this incident that just occurred was suppose to be the Blair Roche killing, I am fairly certain that took place in 1975. It was the Keene Act that took place in 1977.