Reviews for ITT: You Stare Stupidly, I Do Things
Fan.Fiction.Love chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
this was fun to read. I enjoyed it. Thank you!
istoleyourcheesecake chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Looool! Oh god, he's such a tease it's not even funny. No, actually it is. It's friggin' hilarious! I'm still laughing.

Love that expression "in roughly half a heartbeat".
PsychedelicAkira chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is seriously the best Square-Enix pairing ever made by insane fangirls... And you wrote it very well... *gives you cake*

I can actually see this happening. DAMN! CLOUD HAS WILL-POWER! XD If I was Cloud, I would have taken him right there. Especially if he's putting on a show ;D

So... Sexy...

If you want to right more, go ahead. I'm not stopping you :D
cffn chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loved it! Seriously brilliant. :D
Funeral.Bell chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
If I were a dewd, I would have jizzed reading this. -insert swooning face here-

I feel like I'm just faving everything I'm reading. But everything I read thus far was so amazing~ x33

I love eet. owo

-another favorite to go on the list- 8D

Anneka Neko chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
LOL god i loved this. . .hey did you kno theres another author on thats called ' That's LEON ' what a coincidence. . .
Nerica chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
"Tell your pants to stop pointing at me, Strife." - Lol, that totally killed me xD
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Whoa! How in the world did Squall come across fanfics that have them doing it in 'physically impossible' positions but I can't?

But dang...Cloud's got a lot more willpower than I thought! lol!

Very amusing fanfic, loved it!
Alkeron chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
wow...I don't think I could have just stood has a lot of willpower!

awespme Job!
Big-Purple-Lizard chapter 1 . 9/1/2009

I loved it! Fantastic.

You write really well, too. Great job!

Cloud and squall are my heros!
Mahon chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
f yes, so much yes. I am so excited about Dissidia man.
The Meta chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Dude. THIS is why this is possibly THE best Square-Enix pairing EVER invented. (And there are some damn good pairings too.) I thanks the Lord for this game because it gives us fans another reason to absolutely love this pairing. (you know, another besides KH)

This fic EPIC WIN. "Tell your pants to stop pointing at me, Strife." - Best line EVER.
Metamorcy chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I enjoyed it! Me love! :D
greenbean1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I don't know why, but "I consider this fucking" cracked me up. As did everything except for the awesome smut. For it was awesome, and smut (clearly), and I'm surprised Cloud was able to just, well.. stand there and stare stupidly for as long as he did, lol.

Great little story. It was cute and I enjoyed it. :D