Reviews for Hot For Teacher
kirashu chapter 1 . 3/20
Nice story, and lemon by the way, the only malus is the child's name "Minato II". I think just "Minato" is better.
ItzEric15 chapter 1 . 3/19
Beautiful one-shot ;-; make some more kurenaixnaruto stories xD
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 2/25
Great one-shot!
HaruXKyouyaLaxusXLucy4EVER chapter 1 . 2/14
...wow...plz make more kurenaixnaruto oneshot lemons!
Lenny mosca chapter 1 . 2/12
nice bill&tedExcellent Adventure quotes can you make a sequel raised the child and can you make it a long story I'm very grateful thank you
Titan18 chapter 1 . 1/25
ahhhh sweet!
The Winter Nin chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I love the lemon scene that's how'd I would imagine naruto having sex. Great one-shot.
DraxAQN chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I really liked this one-shot.
kazuki2292 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Very good story.
Its have a good plots,but i thing their relationship fast an d no date :(

But i still really love your story.
if can,please make more chapter for this story.

i would love to read more ,you have a writing talent.

wish you all the best.
Reichenfaust chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
You do really good oneshots about Naruto, and other characters becoming an item. I like them because there is more to them, and your lemons are well written to.
RockyyPlays chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Please make this more than a one-shot.
Such a well-written romance with Kurenai i have never seen. Not like this anyway. I just love it. Please follow up on it? :)
fusioninferno chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awesome fic. Really loved it.
dispassioneight chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
But... why didn't they use protection and just have lots of pregnant-free sex? ...not that it's not kinda sexy or sweet or whatever, but condoms are pretty key.

Also, nice story bub.
WhimsicalityUnited chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Oh that was so good, in a pile of really droll naruto / kurenais fanfics you manage to accomplish in 17000 words what many can't do in hundreds of thousands. A realistic, heartfelt journey that we can truly sympathise with and go awwww. Keep up the good work!
draco122 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
anyway that was great i loved it. So powerful and wonderful. I must bow to your skills.
Draco122