Reviews for A Series of Unfortunate Events
Kai chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
"PU 1015 : HH 880" If every goal gives 10 points and catching the snitch 150, where do those 5 points for Puddlemere United come from?
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I'm not usually a Harmony fan, but this whole thing was very clever :)
Bashalinge chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
If i didnt know that harry and ginny got together this iw the first story i would believe
Dramione-Fan 17 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Great story i really liked it
Udumuhv chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
God.

Especially “Only if you say yes,” Harry muttered. “If you say no, then it was just a joke.”:D:D
Dipi chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
very well written

u write well
Bil chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh wow, that is such an awesome story! I love everything about this story. The Quidditch and Teddy scenes are wonderful, I love Harry taking him on his broom, and then Rita's interruption is great (and so Rita), especially when she's ignored in favour of Teddy.

I love the idea of Harry being most honest when he's falling asleep (and having had The Talk fives times is hilarious!). Rita's article is great and the misspellings of Lavender and Parvati's names made me laugh (though I had to have a think to work out who Violet Tan was... must be slow today!).

Harry's accidental proposal was wonderful - and I absolutely loved the “Are you… serious?” “Only if you say yes,” Harry muttered. “If you say no, then it was just a joke.” Awesome!

The idea of Rita considering Azakaban as a vacation compared to the alternative is great.

Anyway, I loved this story. It's brilliant fun and I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
Whitewash893 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I love it

'Tis awesome
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
please continue this i love hghp stories