Reviews for Bringing Ryan Home
christie chapter 4 . 12/2/2017
I love how they are all caring for Ryan and accepted him back after walking out.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 4 . 1/23/2017
Well your story was a little short. I wanted more. It's good that Sandy used big bad daddy mode as it got through to Ryan.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
i really enjoyed your story. like the piture of Sandy and Ryan together as father and son.
5-STAR chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Great story!
Riy chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
This was so good I love Sandy so much

Sadly this makes me miss the show
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Great story! I really loved it!
jucajo chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Hi! I'm just starting to read your stories, I'm not even sure how I landed at your page but I wanted to tell you that I love your style, how you create moods and details and the awesome dialogues. It'll take a while but I'm sure I'll read every one of them... Sorry about my english, its not my native language. Hope you're still planning on writing about the Leandros brothers. I love that saga and, even though it's so clear in the books that Cal have suffered more than once from Nik's tough love I havent found one single spanking story in the Nightlife universe, I cant believe it! I will really love to read your take on them.

Thanks for sharing!
tinagrl135 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
wow! dat was awesome.. i just read all ur OC fics n i'm movin on 2 d prison break one now.. nice.. i like them.. :)
tcsportsmed7 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
lol, that was cute and it made me laugh.
ficwriterjet chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
I thought this was a sweet story. I liked that Sandy wanted to talk Ryan into staying, and only resorted to spanking once Ryan got physical and tried to run. I also liked Ryan's shock and dismay at what was happening to him. The ending was warm and fuzzy with the whole family eating together. Thanks for sharing. :)
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
it wasa good one thank you
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
it was a good one tank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Latin Girl Writter chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Hey!

I just read your story and I really liked it. The characters were not OOC, not at all, i could totally see Sandy as a parent to use CP on his children, while they are still small that is.

I hope you write another story soon in the OC world, one that might be longer and involve maybe all the characters! This was very good. Well, take care!