Reviews for Bringing Ryan Home
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
i really enjoyed your story. like the piture of Sandy and Ryan together as father and son.
5-STAR chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
Great story!
Riy chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
This was so good I love Sandy so much

Sadly this makes me miss the show
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 4 . 4/9/2011
Great story! I really loved it!
jucajo chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Hi! I'm just starting to read your stories, I'm not even sure how I landed at your page but I wanted to tell you that I love your style, how you create moods and details and the awesome dialogues. It'll take a while but I'm sure I'll read every one of them... Sorry about my english, its not my native language. Hope you're still planning on writing about the Leandros brothers. I love that saga and, even though it's so clear in the books that Cal have suffered more than once from Nik's tough love I havent found one single spanking story in the Nightlife universe, I cant believe it! I will really love to read your take on them.

Thanks for sharing!
tinagrl135 chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
wow! dat was awesome.. i just read all ur OC fics n i'm movin on 2 d prison break one now.. nice.. i like them.. :)
tcsportsmed7 chapter 4 . 5/12/2010
lol, that was cute and it made me laugh.
ficwriterjet chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
I thought this was a sweet story. I liked that Sandy wanted to talk Ryan into staying, and only resorted to spanking once Ryan got physical and tried to run. I also liked Ryan's shock and dismay at what was happening to him. The ending was warm and fuzzy with the whole family eating together. Thanks for sharing. :)
wandamarie chapter 4 . 5/28/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
wandamarie chapter 3 . 5/28/2009
it wasa good one thank you
wandamarie chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
it was a good one tank you on to the next chapter thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
it was a good chapter thank you
Latin Girl Writter chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Hey!

I just read your story and I really liked it. The characters were not OOC, not at all, i could totally see Sandy as a parent to use CP on his children, while they are still small that is.

I hope you write another story soon in the OC world, one that might be longer and involve maybe all the characters! This was very good. Well, take care!
E. Beckham chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Yeah, I loved this story! I can't wait to read your other stories.
lizriley chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Nice! You really showed how little Ryan thinks of himself and how Sandy is there for him.