Reviews for Unwanted Guest
tAll3Shyguy Skull Land chapter 18 . 4/4/2013
Epic Story. I love Ella. she was so cool.
G00dnight chapter 18 . 7/29/2012
Yeah, I'm just now reading your first story, sad right? Anyway now I see how your writting went from AMAZING to AMAZING-ER, BRILLIANT! job, well I'm off to read the sequel.

Ps: glad to see other Teen Titans fans, I'm cosplaying, Raven, at 2013 ComicCon;)
Imnotablackchicka-Imjustachick chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
Imnotablackchicka-Imjustachick chapter 17 . 3/4/2012
Okay one problem... you made an error in chapter eleven (11) in the early chapters when Raven asked how old Ella was she said "That's easy Fifteen" but here in chapter eleven (11) I can't exactly place where, but you said she was fourteen... so just a minor error that I caught.. no biggie though...
Imnotablackchicka-Imjustachick chapter 18 . 10/29/2011
ok I must admit that this was the best story I have ever read! I loved it, where i am it is midnight i stayed up reading this whole thing, it took me three days to read (Im a slow reader) once again i love the story! byee
Helper14 chapter 18 . 11/10/2010
That was a wicked ending. I mean the whole story is great and all but just like fairychix26 said if your from the future and you comeback to the past and you do things the people in the past shouldn't forget what happened but once you comeback to the future all the things you did in the past will flood into the people in the future who you interacted with.

Ref: Like Kim Possible: a stitch in time

or the series of "back to the future"
fairychix26 chapter 18 . 10/23/2010
Hey so i just read your story and by the way when ella came into the past they would rember her if she had died then they would still rember her you see if someone were to come to you from the future you do not forget them but in the future they would not know about it untill it happened to them so raven and bb and everyone else would rember but ella would not untill she had been to the past and back. well besides that it was well just wow i loved it well thats it great story luv Fairy Girl
KoryandrStar chapter 6 . 5/2/2010
Hey, so I read your story last summer and I decided to read it again. I now remember the one thing I didn't like about the story. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a really good story, it's just that, well, why is Ella so powerfull. That's the only thing I don't like. She's more powerfull that everyone and I just don't like that about a main character. I understand her situation and everything but I just thought I would tell you my honest oppinion. This may come across as very rude but it's not supposed to be...anyway yea, I know that the cartoon does it with robin but honestly I find t to be a very annoying...trait. So maybe if Ella was a little more down to earth and wasn't like omnipotent ( Is that the right word? ) I would like her more, but sill good story.
Love
Haley
AzurexJen S chapter 18 . 3/22/2010
You kinda lost me a few times throughout the story but it all smoothed out in the end. The plot and Ella's character was what kept me hooked though, I loved her! I'm just gonna go and read the sequel now... X3
Saffire55 chapter 18 . 2/10/2010
*gasp*! What will happen? Idk, so i can't answer that. Anyway awesome story, please make another story soon!
Zulooth chapter 13 . 1/16/2010
RavenFollower13 you are one of the funniest writers I've ever had the chance to read so by all means please write more. I loved the after chapter chat you wrote it cracked me up. By no means am I a writer my self so my critisism might not mean much to you but I think you've done a great job with this story.

P.S. hope you like the swords.
Zulooth chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
Yes the barfing was good and about the needle my thought is that she is removing a specific protien from her body. I love this story so far.
LoveBassClarinet chapter 5 . 11/18/2009
This is an excellent story, with great plot lines and excellent character portrayal. The lack of grammatical errors and typos is also most welcome.

I just wanted to point out a slight editing error in Chapter 5 from when you changed Ella from explaining her issue to Raven to explaining her issue to Beast Boy. When Ella says "What's your problem Raven?" It should be "What's your problem Beast Boy?" It is located in the second section, paragraph 13, last sentence. It was just a bit confusing when I first read it.

Keep up the sequel!
A Half-Empty Glass chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
rotflmao im starting to love ella! she has a great personality and way of dealing with others!
carez123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Whoah, dude. How can she have both Raven and Starfires powers? is she like thier gay love child from the future or somethin? Um cunfuzled(say that ten times fast. you'le get it.)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »