Reviews for Shield the Flame
Luckycharms14 chapter 7 . 10/20/2013
Update
nina chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
hello
I just read more of your story.
Is what will edward point of view to see what happens with him.
Frankly, it is con anyway. Why not talk to him if he did not make a mistake.
strongly thereafter.
bye
girlwithwings2 chapter 7 . 5/19/2011
keep writing
Robstenfanpire chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
Seriously, is there a reason y u haven't updated in SO long? Please please update! :)
ox ITripOverAir xo chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
This story is really good so if you dont mind please update cause like I said its good and i want to find out whats gonna happen... so please and thanks
mshawkins chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
I went back and re-read all the chapters but something stuck out in this chapter. The girl at the information desk asked if she was Alice Cullen Edward's sister so they know he has a sister but they all seem shocked he has a wife. Tanya seemed to recognize Renesmee's name but still seem shocked that about Bella or rather Bella being there. Please update soon so we know what he is up too.
mshawkins chapter 7 . 3/21/2011
Wow I really really hope you update soon. I do find it odd that none of his female co-workers knew that Edward was married. I think that Edward is a little to comfortable with Tanya. I'm not sure that he is cheating but he is hiding something from Bella and I am glad that she left him. I hope that we find out soon what he is doing.
HMF chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
Just found this... I'd really like to know what Edward is up to. I hope you continue.
edward'sbella17 chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
great story hope you decide to continue
cali305gurl chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
update! it's such a good story
RobinCullen05 chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
I just started reading this story and fell in love with it! I probably wouldn't have started it if I had noticed it hadn't been updated since february but now that I have I'm completely hooked! I hope you plan to continue it!
Robstenfanpire chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Its such a great story! Please update!
MaraPore321 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Wow. I like this. Very realistic and quite heartbreaking.
sexymama25 chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
what is going on. I hope you update soon
Kgunter34 chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
I just started reading this and am enjoying the storyline. Hope you continue you with it.