Reviews for Whatever Lies Beyond This Morning
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
This is a great fic! I love your version of Sora's dad, and the interaction between the two is just marvelous. I love reading your Sora stories! This is a great example of non-cheesy father-son bonding moment. You are a great author!
xFillyStarx chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
It's about time someone started acknowledging the parents for once. lol Seriously, I love how you portrayed Sora in this.
kaorukid chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
wow... that's just... wow! O_O

I love it. It's really well written and so... realistic. Good job! Now I'm going to check out your other storys right away :)
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Oh, that's so sweet and melancholy. I like Sora's dad, his point of view makes total sense and it's really enjoyable to see Sora from the point of view of an outsider to his adventures.
cold-insignificant-play chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
first attempt at a father-son fic? yeeahh right! youre a friggen genius at this, that i can assure you.
ShingetsuMoon chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Come on I just couldn't help the instant "aw" that popped into my head when I was reading this. I think you got the mood just right. Father-son moments seem like they would be hard to do but in my opinion this was great. Not "chick-flick" at all! _

I can see that your becoming a better and better writer, whether that's intentional or not I don't know but keep it writing! You will survive College (I hope) and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right?

By the way your creative juices may be drying up but you've given me a few ideas! Mind if I borrow a thing or two for Forbidden Light? I just can't help but get a few ideas when I read your stories!
Nightgazer13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Its nice to see Sora's parents make an appearance now and then. You'd think they'd get a bit more mention in the games, seeing how Sora's so young when he starts out. Great story, and I like how you wove a line from Simple and Clean into both the tirle and the story theme.