Reviews for Eternity
Winged-Ashes chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
I love this and I wish u update it more
michumichu79 chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
WOOOW ES BUENISIMO PLISSS CONTINUALO
michumichu79 chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
ES UNA LASTIMA QUE ALLA CONTINUADO LA HISTORIA POR QUE ES BUENISIMA ESPERO PLISSSSSS CONTINUACION
HeirOfRohan chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Great story! Please Continue!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
YOU FORGOT THE PART ABOUT THE POWER OF YOUTH!
Clarilyn chapter 6 . 8/22/2013
Can't they be thankful for what they have instead of playing the blame game and pointing fingers? It's just - it makes me sad that after all this time he's finally back, and all he's doing is blaming people for not looking after his son - obviously, he needs healing, too.
TidusGT chapter 19 . 6/4/2012
love the story!
kittylv3r chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
LOL. i love this story...for some reason :P
Falcon-Rider chapter 19 . 3/5/2012
Normally the whole Kushina taking off with Naruto's sibling thing bothers me . . . but I have to say I really like how you pulled it off in this fic and where the story seemed to be going. I especially liked Eiji. I really liked your take on the twin bond.

This was a good story, thanks for writing as far as you did in it! I enjoyed reading it.
Sealing Mistress chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Nice!
ninana chapter 19 . 12/3/2011
hey, first of i read your bio and wish you all the best and hope you recover soon! About your story, i find it intriguing and original. I've probably read it three times now haha but it's one of the few good minato/naruto fics on here. I won't beg for an update but i'll keep this on my watchlist. Love Nina (please forgive the format as i'm reviewing from my psp .;)
poupou02 chapter 19 . 11/3/2011
Wow that's the first fic that I read with Minato getting revived in this kind of way! Very nice idea you got. I must say even if Kushina is a bitch here I saw many fic that also appear to put her as a bad mother and It doesn't bother me at all for your story as others have. I would like you to continue writing but I know many reviewer make you love of writing feel like a bothering job. Just to say you're one heck of a good author to get my...personnal opinion on many subject in Naruto to settle down in a corner for me to enjoyed the story.
Dragon KeyboardFreak chapter 19 . 9/5/2011
Love this story. I really like Eiji and his friends. I hope they appear more often later on. As for Kushina... I'm not sure how I feel. Though I do agree that she shouldn't be forgiven just yet. That was low, even for her, to abandon Naruto. Hope you update again.
120991ln chapter 19 . 8/10/2011
continue loving the fanfic
Pagen Godess chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
cure you to the deepest pits of the underworld for leaving this fic unfinished. i could cry because of it. this one and the one that has 88 chapters. you are a cruel person leaving people hanging like that. i'd ask you to update but i doubt that you will. oh well i still like this story and the other ones too.