Reviews for I'm Sorry
Mocking jellyfish chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
ohh..

that was just... totally heartbreakingly amazing..

You broke my heart and I love You for it..
Firenze.Sun chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
wow!

It is a very sad story!

Really!

you write veey good!

Even when it was in English, I read it slowly and being careful to not miss any word(and that's sth inusual for me, even when i read in spanish!)

I would love to translate your storys to spanish!

but n january, now i'm to busy with college!

See ya!
Xeconli chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
God, make me cry why don't you! Really good story, really. I like how you portrayed Kutner. Good job.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Why, why didn't they notice why didn't we see it coming. Why did he have to die, why...This was a beautifully done story. You capture everyone perfectly. Thank you so much for writting it.

goodbye.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
OH GOD THIS WAS THE SADEST WAS YET TOT! WHY WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE! TvT of to the last one

Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Poor Taub when he finally took in the fact that Kutner died in the episode and cried like he did god it was so sad. On to chapter 4

Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Oh foremen it wasn't his fault it wasn't Thirteens either. God it's not fair, on to chapter 3. T-T

Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
GOD WHY! WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE TOT! Kutner was so sweet and kind and happy it's not right. Awesome first chapter I can't wait to read the next one.

Divegirl chapter 5 . 4/13/2009
Will...Not...Cry! wha! that was so depressing! I think I am going to cry even more now!

-Dive...girl **tears**
Divegirl chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
that really did make me cry. Ther are tears on my keyboard...

Divegirl chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
OMG! Still speechless! I think I-I'm going to cry! **more tears** This seems like the best one yet. Tied with Thirteen's!

Divegirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Speechless. THtat's all I can say besides really, really good. **tears**

Divegirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OMG! that was so sad! I can't believe how god that was. Can't wait to read the next 4 chappies!

completelysherlocked chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
This is so well-written, but it was so sad. I like Kutner's POV of his... last moments.
DayDreamer211 chapter 5 . 4/12/2009
HI! This is a really good story, one of the best I've read. It actually made me cry and I never cry over stories The characters were all perfectly in character. I'm so sad that it ended but I do like the way you did it. Well, great job and I can't wait to read other fics by you! _