Reviews for FAULT LiNES
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Absolutely love this. More?
KingdomKuroGeass chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
gotta love how corrupt our governments thinking is...by our government, i mean everyones government (thanks for posting that info at the bottom! i live in the US and dont really pay attention to politic like things unless they directly effect me in school and such XD it was really interesting bout the fault lines and all)
WinniUsagi chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh god that was heartbreaking at first, but I'm glad Germany found Ita(:
Indigo Skye chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Exciting, suspenseful, shocking... amazing, overall! I congratulate you on such an amazing oneshot!

I love how you made it seem so realistic, I could imagine it happening, and that's a reason for writing stories like this, eh? :3
Amorphous Entity chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Really goo fic, keep writing! Fallen-chan out~! ..
too-much-romance chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
First of all, you had everything in great moderation. Insults, breaks with other characters, fluff, damage-description, there wasn't too much of anything that made this overbearing and so much like others written. I especially like how you made Italy really good at hiding the earthquakes effect on him, and not shifting the focus to Romano by showing him at all. (I mean, it could be done, but it easier that way.) I was actually looking for the story where Veneziano dies and Germany breaks the news to Romano by calling him "Italy". *nods* But I'm glad I passed by yours. :D

Sincerely,

~TMRomance
speadee chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
It was bad enough reading and hearing about the earthquake on the news, but your story made it scarier. The world has had too many earthquakes, and there are many places not prepared for them. I live in an earthquake zone, so every year in school we prepared for them. However, it's different for Italy.

Good job on the fear and worry as well as the characters and disaster! It's good to see Germany's soft side and Italy's competent side. I also like how some of their enemies (America and England) were there to help.
ZaCloud chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow, a very powerful story. Both with coverage of the real events, and still keeping the characters in-character... that's quite an accomplishment. You really put the tragedy into perspective. (That's the beautiful thing about the Hetalia series... it helps you relate to countries so much more than before)

Beautifully done. Even though this is tragic, you the the Anime Smile of Approval(tm) which I give to truly good stories. *_*
Eraty chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Beautiful fic. I like how Hetalia brings everyone closer, no matter where they are from.

Though a thing I feel like pointing out: it's true that a scientist predicted the earthquake, but he got the wrong date. Moreover, no technology so far has been able to predict exactly when or where an earthquake will hit, thus why this man wasn't believed. and also because they didn't want him to panic the public, as you said XD
KayosHybrid chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love how much Germany worries about Italy, and cherishes his foolishness over when he's in real hardship, and always protects him regardless 3 You summed this up perfectly!
callmedesu chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
wouldn't china be sad too about the earthquake. i mean last year, there was a massive earthquake that destoryed buildings, schools with children inside them.
DrakeGirl-San chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh god. That was just perfect. I love it.

(I suddenly want to draw this out as a comic. May I please?)
Arufabetto chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
That was so sad, but so cute. ;-;

I was considering writing a fic as soon as I heard about the earthquake, it's so sad. I feel really bad for all those people out of their homes.
StarsOfYaoi chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
thanks for writing this shot *bows*

i don't think that writing a shot about it is to condemn and actually i enjoyed it, the warmth and worry of Doitsu (Germany)over lil Italy :) it was very well written and conveying emotions and everything. it was really good :3 (also IC, for what i've read and watched till now) and you are a good author, i'll surely check more of your stuff now.

also, thanks for saying italy means a lot to you :3 *huggles close* i don't live anywhere near the earthquake struck, but i am still an italian and we're doing as much as we can :)

btw, the name of the sismolog is Giampaolo Giuliani.

SOY

PS i like your writing style and everything :) i don't think you're offending anyone or need to rewrite, i think this works really well :)
revoya chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Nice story i love this couple