Reviews for Paper Orchids
Lu-agni chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
AMAZING!

I love your fic it's really beautifull and so sentimental

bye
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
ah, I like the metaphors of love as an ikebana... great fic, :)
ARCtheElite chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Boredom in art class certainly has its merit. I skipped over the author's notes when reading this, and thought to myself "wow, this person really knows his/her stuff!" Then I see the author's note and it all makes sense.

Your third paragraph was amazing. I especially loved the negative and positive space, and the triangle relationship. My brother, who does Chinese calligraphy, would talk about some of this stuff from time to time, and I loved how you presented it.

Great job.
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
People can write 10,0 words on a story with no meaning and get tons of reviews. Others just throw together half a page of cliché nonsense, and complain that they're not getting any.

This however, is pleasantly short whilst remaining deep and insightful... So why it's got so few reviews I can't think.
BenignUser chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow, beautiful. I'm amazed at your take on the art of flower arrangement, and you describe it so poetically. It really shows your passion towards this art and even leads me to believe you have some experience in it. And on the offchance that isn't true, it would just amaze me even more that you were able to write this piece.

Ikebana is a lot like love. Sora's thoughts on this are perfect. It greatly shows her growing affection towards her mother and why she strives to be a more traditional and accepting daughter.

It's a very cute piece, showing the wonderful bond between mother and daughter. I'm glad I read it.