Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Krazzy Kezz chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
hey!1 when do we get another chap? PPS!

Kezz
Milalencar chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
I feel bad for Edward.

And I guess it would be different for Edward and Bella since they weren't really raised together. So for him to see her like that...
Milalencar chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I'M NOT SO SURE ABOUT THIS. BUT IT IS AN INTERESTING PREMISE AND I'M GIVING IT A TRY.

In the end, I’d rather live with a father who wanted me than a mother I’d be burdening.

I WAS ONCE PRESENTED WITH THE SAME KIND OF CHOICE AND I CHOSE JUST LIKE THIS. IT IS HORRIBLE TO FEEL LIKE A BURDEN.
Sdjk chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
You have caught my attention with this story...very interesting. Just hope they aren't blood relatives...hope you are going to continue.
lalaland91 chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
ugh this story is just disqusting! just joking cool but I hope I dont know I think that I hope someone of them turns out adoppted update as soon as you can please
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 5/1/2009
OH NICE! And so it begins! LMAO! Can't wait to read more!
Tiggrmommi chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
LOL oh they are off to a great start! LOL. So hoping to find out SOMEONE is adopted!
VsampireV chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
O I LOVE THIS! vv

plz update soon... are edward n bella real bro/sis?
myolyn27 chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
I really really hope Edward is adopted/ not biologically related to Bella. Please let us know soon because I dont know how I would feel about continuing reading this story if that wasnt the case.
13MARENB chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
all i have to say is: (drum roll, please)

OH LALA! tihihihi.

but seriously. this is gettin' good, girl! :D
JasmineMarie84 chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
I love Alice, she's such a sweetheart.

Poor Edward, he's too hard on himself all the time.

Ooh! That is quite the wake up call. I bet that lock gets fixed that night. LOL

Edward turns out to be adopted, right? LOL
JasmineMarie84 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Wow.

That's definitely intriguing..
93-ena chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
aw cliff hanger :(

so far, so good.

im goin to subscribe to this :)
nermalasu chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
oh wow, what a way to start the day! bet edward's thinking they need to put a bell on bella to know where she is! Ha ha. great chapter, part of me is really hoping that edward is adopted or something so that this doesn't turn icky...can't wait for the next chapter!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
very interested in seeing where this is going...
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »