Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
Twinkle-star15 chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
I like the story... but the incest thing is creeping me the heck out. Apart from that, I think the writing and plot so far are really good, so keep doing what you're doing, it's working!
edwardbabymomma chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Great Chapter! Please update soon
edwardbabymomma chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
great chapter
edwardbabymomma chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
great chapter
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Are they blood relatives? Great start
AxJay26 chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
AH WHERE IS THE LITTLE CLICKY THING THAT TAKES ME TO MORE INGENIOUS WORDS?
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 5 . 10/12/2009
You've really captured the whole "confused teenager" (angst/anxiety/insecurity)issue in your story!

Your description of Edward's ambivalence towards Bella, and poor Bella's bewilderment over (what she perceives to be) her unwelcome presence in his life, is PERFECT.

The dialog is very realistic, as well as Bella's reckless behaviour and the situations she gets herself into albeit naively... Now, an exasperated Edward has to constantly be hyper-aware of her thereby exacerbating his "inappropriate" attraction and protectiveness. I love it.

Keep up the great work and I'm SO looking forward to your updates. Don't let the nay-sayers get you down. Writing is a process and it's your story to tell. Know that everyone I rec your story to has NO issue with the brother/sister angle. I'm right there with you. Rose
biekecullen chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
interesting story, but I do hope, that at one point it will be clear Bella and Edward aren't really brother and sister, you know, someone got switched at birth or something ;) LOL
druglordhoney chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
I had to be dreaming. Everything was hazy—but warm, and comfortable—and colors swirled around me. It was nothing like the horrible, nauseating feeling from earlier. My fingers were clutching tightly at a t-shirt, pulling the body it’d been on closer to mine anxiously. I was practically purring as I pressed my lips against flesh.

“M,” I murmured, my lips melting pleasantly against the warm skin.

My lips molded against the skin, my eyes fluttering closed…as I drifted back into the darkness.

-I dont understand what was she doing to the skin? Did she kiss it? What? Who is it? Edward? Please explain. The tandem of Edward and Bella as siblings is surprisingly hot.
RitaRitaMargarita chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
I love this. Can't wait for more.
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 5 . 9/24/2009
Yay, glad to see an update! Hmm, very interesting. I am hooked on this story and were it goes. Still hoping they are not related ).
lalaland91 chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
yey im so happy that you gona update again
edwardsfavoriteflavor chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Welcome back. I really like this story and hope it continues!
jat5 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
So glad you are back. Love this story, great chapter! Can't wait to see how this progresses.
rockur18 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009