Reviews for Cracks in the Moon
ravensterling123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
*sniff sniff* t-that was so sad... gawd I can't stop crying*sniff* it was like almost poetic. and orihime never saw ulquiorra the way he saw her. *sniff* stupid kurosaki... how did he not feel her love for him. and the same goes for orihime. how did she not see ulquiorra's love for her?
Onba chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
*Cry!*
helium-kiss chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
aw :( This is by far one of the best peices I've EVER read and I'm not just saying that i'm quite emotional nyway but the made me cry :( It was really really good i think from the ones i've read (which are a lot) this is the best. #1 :)
riki takemari chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
that was the most beautiful thing i have ever read. the ending touched me greatly. you are an amazing writer!
A Fish That Has A Secret Wish chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
All I can say is thank god you gave Orihime and Ulquiorra a pay off in your other story, cause I was *this* close to dying.

On the writing, it's a bit long and overly-mushy. But you've got good details, and I like how slowly this fairly quick ordeal goes for the reader. Makes the blow harder, more torturous.
sheepeater chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
One of the most tragically beautiful things I've ever read. Great job. :)
Narutard4life54 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wow! Your writing prowess certainly is amazing. And your choice of words are amazing as well. And it is very descriptive.

Your story just seems to pull people in from the very first sentence. It just seems to have that affect. And then the emotion you feel from each word. Ugh, so gripping and so very painful. I was actually starting to tear up. I guess it is a bittersweet ending, can't really expect anything else from beings that are worlds apart. Poor Ulquiorra...

Anyways, keep up the good work! -thumbs up-
kitten1596 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
aww this is so sad and cute
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
DAMN! You have some skills at writing down emotion. It was so realistic and well thought out and descriptive and just all around, a good angsty, tragic one-shot! Awesome job!_
reikanobutushi chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh man! This is one of those rare Ulquiorra fics where you can actually feel his pain! I felt very bad for him throughout this... and the ending was quite unexpected O_O. It's sad, knowing that Ulquiorra's love will never be returned and that he knew it...
DarkToLight chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
...I am lost for words.

That was beautiful. Perfect and beautiful. How poor Ulquiorra feels... It almost made me cry.

You got one thing so totally right - Ichigo DOES ignore her, which is why IchiHime irritates me so much. He doesn't love her. Maybe Ulquiorra does, I don't know - I certainly want him to XD

Amazing story, I am faving it.