Reviews for Mind Games
Haneko Takahashi chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
i'm autistic! yay for autism!
Jaricchi chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Stockholm syndrome? 8DDDD

I liked this story. Gin's story is fascinating and I find their past just rather sad...it wasn't their fault they both ended up like that. The pacing is fantastic and the style is brilliant. I totally enjoyed reading this. Thank you ever so much! _

So I salute you and your skills!

Ever Reading
Jari
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Holy that was written well... One of my favorite story's up to date...
GothicOokami chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
This is most likely my favorite fanfic now. I was so afraid that Gin was going to die same with ichigo. I am now intested in GinIchi so I am happy. I loved this story, and will continue to read it over and over again. Again, loved it, now I am going to go and read some more of your stories.
Blackberry Shinigami chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Awww 3 I fucking love the story... I was afraid it would end with poor Gin death or something like that :/
Alice chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
It was so sad and I almost cried then it was so happy and I almost cried tears of joy! great job, you really put lots emotions into this
sesshyluhvr chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
...fifteen is really gone? Just like that?
sesshyluhvr chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
...OH MY GOD! This is slightly scary and I don't know what possessed me to read this...but it's also so very interesting so I shall prevail!
Grisia chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
This story.. Is just friggin beautiful. Nuff said.. A sick kind of twisted love but the ending is just sweet. Both Ichi and Gin are crazy and their love is so twisted that I cried while reading this. Loved it so much. God, you're the best Angst author I read in this website so far. Definitely going to fav this story.

Keep up the good work! If possible, write more bleach fanfics that have mystery or supernatural. *grins*
ugly noonoo chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Damn Gin is scary! Excellent story, your serial killer profile is blood-chilling. Just wanted to add the past tense of "drag" is "dragged" and you "lose" a game and cut someone "loose". Commonly mixed up words. please write more cool fics!
Wolf of the Nightly Moon chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
This is so amazing... I was crying through most of it! I really loved how you ended it too.
Yumeina-sama chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
Uh... So ichigo is a whore? Lol...
Love Psycho chapter 10 . 8/30/2012
Wow...this was a very interesting and unique story. I loved it! Gin/Ichigo can be really good, especially when done right!

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
ougley chapter 10 . 7/30/2012
thank you very much,for some reason I wasn't sad when rukia died :)of course I will be sad if it were grim or renji
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
Ur right it was tucked up but I loved every second of its fucked up awesomeness!