Reviews for Mind Games
This story was amazing! I love the fact that it pulled at my mental strings due to the fact that Gin is my favorite character. Seeing him turn good like this was just fantastic! Definitely one of the best I've ever read!
Winggs chapter 10 . 4/5
This was an awesome story! Never found a too Ichigo x Gin story before this!
omegaluffy chapter 10 . 12/12/2015
(I gasp as I read the ending) wonderful, i say, voice tiny and emotional af
nice chapter 10 . 10/11/2015
*coughcough*Stockholmsyndrome*cough*
This is well done. I didn't stop to eat or sleep.
Rize Shirosaki chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
This is soo twisted is PERFECT ! I love it so much I'm gonna cry !
Gin's multiple personality is fitting him like a glove.
And that ending...Fifteen is finally GONE !
So sweet...I hove it will have a sequel with their life together
Haneko Takahashi chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
i'm autistic! yay for autism!
Jaricchi chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
Stockholm syndrome? 8DDDD

I liked this story. Gin's story is fascinating and I find their past just rather sad...it wasn't their fault they both ended up like that. The pacing is fantastic and the style is brilliant. I totally enjoyed reading this. Thank you ever so much! _

So I salute you and your skills!

Ever Reading
Jari
Mountain-Tenshi chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Holy that was written well... One of my favorite story's up to date...
GothicOokami chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
This is most likely my favorite fanfic now. I was so afraid that Gin was going to die same with ichigo. I am now intested in GinIchi so I am happy. I loved this story, and will continue to read it over and over again. Again, loved it, now I am going to go and read some more of your stories.
Blackberry Shinigami chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
Awww 3 I fucking love the story... I was afraid it would end with poor Gin death or something like that :/
Alice chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
It was so sad and I almost cried then it was so happy and I almost cried tears of joy! great job, you really put lots emotions into this
sesshyluhvr chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
...fifteen is really gone? Just like that?
sesshyluhvr chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
...OH MY GOD! This is slightly scary and I don't know what possessed me to read this...but it's also so very interesting so I shall prevail!
Grisia chapter 10 . 12/16/2012
This story.. Is just friggin beautiful. Nuff said.. A sick kind of twisted love but the ending is just sweet. Both Ichi and Gin are crazy and their love is so twisted that I cried while reading this. Loved it so much. God, you're the best Angst author I read in this website so far. Definitely going to fav this story.

Keep up the good work! If possible, write more bleach fanfics that have mystery or supernatural. *grins*
ugly noonoo chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
Damn Gin is scary! Excellent story, your serial killer profile is blood-chilling. Just wanted to add the past tense of "drag" is "dragged" and you "lose" a game and cut someone "loose". Commonly mixed up words. please write more cool fics!