Reviews for Something for the weekend
puppylove216 chapter 14 . 11/20/2011
Wonderful Story!
stacey chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
thats hot... i love emmett and all but that was just wrong...
Ms. Elizabeth chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
:D I love it! it's really good!

i didn't like the end, but you're right, it is a good end, but i would like if you would keep it up! ;P

you write very good! keep it up!
youngandmature chapter 14 . 3/26/2010
Loved it. Great ending with her comments about Rose giggling all the time. LMAO.

Few questions though:

1. So Bella thought Jacob was hot but was she interested in him at all? Considering she had been pining for Edward and not ready to move on... I'm just wondering if in this story Jacob is more than just a dude.

2. Did Bella love Ben? If not, how come she managed to get her heart broken by him? Who was the secretary; Angela? Or have you not put much thought into it.

Well, it is sort of concluded but I personally think you could do a couple more chapters with Edward adjusting to living there and stuff and their bliss and stuff. And Emmett getting the cold shoulder, lol. Oh, and I knew Emmett was lying. Because he took a moment to respond that I immediately thought that he was scared Bella would freak incase she seriously liked Edward. But then I was thinking 'Edward wouldn't do that to her' but then I was like maybe he wanted to ease the pain of missing her. Then I laughed at myself for being stupid. Like that would ever happen. It's EDWARD!

Ps. Have you seen Remember Me?
youngandmature chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
Another quality story from a fabulous writer. Seriously. I love you. And I love your stories. The plot for better in time was genius and my heart seriously broke when she went to the airport. It was so creative how she saw the picture of his room, lol. I cried heaps over a fanfiction. Lol. I'm sad.

And in this chapter when Bella's too embarrassed at being caught that she doesn't apologize, is that subtext or something that means she doesn't care enough for him in order to suck up her embarassment for him? I know it's unlikely but that's what it seems like as I probably read too much into things, lol.

Well, if you ever need a friend, beta or someone to bounce ideas off and such, I'm here :)
CocoQueen2013 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Otay I am so surprised that you know the song Gangsters and Strippers by Too Short. Like no one knows that song and I was super surprised to read that that was one of the songs you wrote was playing in the background. That song is so perfect for a strip, and not just cause it has the word stripper in the title.
pattycat chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Ok I need a cold chower so bad! I think they had an amazing day/night! I think I'm in love with Vegasward!You're still owning my entire being! Jasper/Alice would be a good outtake. Edward/Bella are so sweet I can't get enough! Keep writing...many hugs and Mwah!
pattycat chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
I love how they use Emmett's gold card! Those cars are much better for other activities than for driving! I love Limoward! How cute and sexy at the same time! Love it! Can't stop reading! MWAH!
pattycat chapter 3 . 1/1/2010
OMG yay! They did it and it was so hawt! Ok this story is owning my ass (and every other part of me)big time! Please more, more!
pattycat chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I already love this story. Can't wait to see it unfold!
pattycat chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
I'm loving this story! OMG so hot! I love that he has been checking her out and knows so much about her. Very sweet and f #khawt at the same time. Can't wait to read more! Hugs, Cathy
Randum0ne chapter 14 . 10/15/2009
I just finished reading every chapter. I started this afternoon. I have a week off of work so I'm spending time reading. I have to be honest. You are becoming one of my favorite authors. That is a hard thing to do. TRUST ME. I love this story. Every Bella and Edward that you create are totally different depending on the story. I've rarely liked Edward as a human until your stories. Keep up the great work!
suzoo chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
I loved where the story went. I hope you add more, I mean there can be the proposal and the honeymoon-you've got so many more places they can explore.

thanks for writing.
suzoo chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
My favorite so far. I always wondered if you could rent those rooms.
pixdog chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
omg that was a great story ty for writing it