Reviews for Watching the science
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Yeah ! Love thi too!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
What a wonderful story. I've always loved Abby/Ziva friendship moments, and you write them both so well and in-character. The little moment with Ziva hiding under the table was super-adorable.
The Good Child chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Totally awsome oneshot, whould also make a great beginning chapter of a story.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I like the last sentence.
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Have I recently told you that you are my hero? Cause its true! Thankk you for writing this awesome piece (and for continuing to write awesome things).

Seriously I don't know how you do it but every story of yours that I have read I have fallen in love with. You do the characters great justice, the way you portray them is how I feel they would act so I love your work, it is undeniable.

Great job. :)
Penelope Louise chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Oh awesome D

Please carry on!
brightblue chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
This is a cute piece! Good job! I always like to see Abby and Ziva bond...and I like that Abby was able to read into Gibbs' motivation for sending Ziva home and giving Tony the lead...something he would totally do. Ziva, of course, would be clueless and react as she did here... I would be interested in reading more about Tony's interrogation or Gibbs' thought process here! :)
hinkyforensics chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Haha love it. The end made me smile :)
Rainy City Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is super cute! Great song too! Is it possible it could turn into more than a one shot? I think it'd be really good.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Interesting story;)I like it!Will there be more?
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Good story.

I really like Abby trying to help Ziva get a clue!

Will there be more?

I really think it's got great potential.

And I love Otis Redding.
alalalalalala chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Very sweet. It would be just like Abby to have to explain to them that they're in love. Nicely done. :)