Reviews for Rebirth Again
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
You are my idol.
Kyveli chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
I cannot describe how much I liked your story. It was absolutely amazing. Keeping Arthas on character, having Issele being terrified of him, it was all much more realistic than most of the stories here, mine included.

I hope you you change your mind, and write more chapters. Or as some people suggested, Arthas POV.

Well Done!

XD
tellmesomethingnew chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
That was interesting. I loved it!
ilovewineandfucking chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Hello,
I really love your story, I have re-read it many times and it still doesn't bore me. Therefore I would like to translate it into Slovak and publish it on my blog (not sure if I can post the link, haven't read the rules), of course I would include link to the original.
I would send this privately but unfortunately I have just registered (to ask you this) and there is 24 hour long wait.
If you agree, would you be so kind and e-mail me this text, or PM it, so I can copy it into Word? It's quite frustrating to switch windows after every sentence.
I know this probably doesn't look very legit... but please, don't ignore it. If you need more information, ask.
Queenofliches chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I seriously cannot get over how amazingly written this was. Arthas is one of my favorite characters in the World of Warcraft universe and the relationship between a female death knight and him is one of my favorite fantasies. Truly inspired the ending left me with a dropped jaw. Fantastic!
Brobie chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Amazing! I loved the ending!
merlioske chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
how can this be it? how? HOW I ASK YOU? gimme moooooooooar xDDD plz, i'm serious here,i mean...c'mon, don't be mean, go on :33333 i swallowed this up, in like, a second o-o i want more soooo much... pweaaaaase won't you write a sequel or another chapter or something?
here's me begging ;
Rain the Revenant chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Until now, I didn't think it was POSSIBLE to write an Arthas/OC story that kept him in character and didn't make me hate the dumb OC.

I was very pleasantly surprised :
Cybrind chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Remarkably written, kudos to the assaulting bunch of plot bunnies
intothelight001 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was suprisingly really good. I expected nothing more than smut, and for the OC to be a Mary Sue, but this exceded my expectations by a mile. I hope yo made a sequel, and if you didn't, I now formaly demand one, politely, of course.
HJP4Life chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Wow I thought this was awesome, a little fucked up but oh well. Great job
The New Light chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
The plot bunnies must have murdered you. I alsolutly loved it. The plot was unique and the story riveting. I wish all authors could be as good as you.
The New Light chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Tanzanite chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
OMG Just what I needed to cheer me up in a foul week... and to convince me of my next cosplay project *So exited*

Thank you a lot! Your story rocks!
Vivid Imaginest chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Haha! What a marvelous ending to a wonderful story! I'd enjoy reading more of these two if you ever intend to do more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »