Reviews for A Precious Child
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 49 . 11/22/2015
The ending was beautiful and very touching. Thank you so much for this incredible ride and for sharing this amazing story with us.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 48 . 11/22/2015
Thank you!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 47 . 11/22/2015
I don't think that doctor was helping Grissom. He's not a psychologist and it didn't seem to work. Dr. Robbins was the right person to talk and should be able to convince Grissom. Still, it's going to be a long road to the recovery. Thank you!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 46 . 11/21/2015
It's so heart-breaking. I understand Grissom. If he had turned into his old self, he would have shut off everything. He hated it when people looked at him or knew about him and having one leg was that.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 45 . 11/21/2015
Grissom 's the one who comforted Sara. Will he be strong once he found out about his imputation?
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 44 . 11/21/2015
That's really intense. Heather and Sara. It's like a face off match. I felt sorry for both.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 43 . 11/21/2015
Poor Brass but I totally understand Sara too.
I can't imagine how Grissom would feel waking up to find that his leg had been cut.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 41 . 11/21/2015
amputation! oh my god! noooooooooooooooooo
My Grissom! what's he going to do?
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 40 . 11/21/2015
Thank you for not letting Heather killed him cos' it would be terrible for Alison to lose her grandma.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 39 . 11/21/2015
That's really awesome. Finally, Brass and Sara came to the rescue! Yes! Love love it! Thank you!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 38 . 11/21/2015
That must be Brass, right? Am I too naive? haha
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 37 . 11/21/2015
They're so close! This is awesome and adrenaline-rushing. Thank you!
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 36 . 11/21/2015
Wow! Alison was really great. The call was longer than I expected. She gave important clues to the police. It's just a matter of time before they found them.
Tripple-A-Plus chapter 35 . 11/21/2015
What a clever girl! good job, Alison.
That's so excited.