Reviews for What Comes Naturally
Betty1968 chapter 21 . 6/21
Hope you will continue this story. Really enjoying it.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 22 . 3/28
What an absolutely awesome exciting amazing wonderful enjoyable (should I go on) story! I can't wait for more. And I have to say this Esme is undoubtedly my favorite! I wish I had had a mom who protected me like that. My life would have gone a totally different way!
You have to keep posting! I'm on the edge of my seat!
Kirbs85 chapter 22 . 2/5
Love this story, hoping for an update soon! Cant wait to see what happens :)
cheshire15 chapter 22 . 12/27/2016
Aww man, cant wait for uodate
The Reading Maniac chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
When will you update again?
radix chapter 22 . 8/11/2016
Well this was quite a scandal... love it
icrodriguez chapter 22 . 8/1/2016
DYING TO READ THE NEXT UPDATE!
Anne chapter 22 . 7/4/2016
when is the next chapter coming? can't wait..please update soon.
sue1zide chapter 7 . 6/12/2016
I have a niggling thought that maybe Tanya's already pregnant?
sue1zide chapter 3 . 6/12/2016
Does he truly believe the dribble he tells himself?
urnamazingwoman chapter 22 . 6/3/2016
Missing you!
jk chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
well this is just fixing itself isn't it? putting itself into a nice little box with pretty wrapping...why in the fuck was tanwhore trying to fucking get pregnant with Edward if shes been with someone else this whole time?

or is it that shes already pregnant but wanted to pretend that its Edwards cause shes too pussy to leave him?
jk chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
I really don't understand all this church shit...and why are all these adults sleeping at their parents?
why cant he have a divorce? its pretty easy..and you don't really need your families permission..hell you don't need a churches permission to get a fucking annulment! just go to court...I don't get any of this
jk chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
I really...REALLY think you should cut alice out of this story. Shes just a meddling annoying little cunt. Why in the fuck is she in the middle of her adult siblings relationships? Hes a 25 year old man for fucks sake.
I never did see the appeal of alices character, shes hyper annoying , meddling, ugly and a shopaholic. I always felt so bad for jasper. Hes a bad ass mother fucker and he gets stuck with a girl that cares about shit except for shopping,gossip and meddling. It never made sense to me. Did you not notice the NON EXSISTANT chemistry between alice and jasper in twilight? Actors couldn't even fake that shit to make it look real...LOL