Reviews for Screw Your Courage to the Sticking Place
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 10/17
Draco and Astoria are so cute.
Draco you boss! You did it (ish). I take the sweat on his brow was a consequence of the non verbal Stunning spell? Totally worth it ;)
Joy chapter 1 . 7/30
I loved reading this, seeing the Malfoy's family dynamic and personalities. Thanks!
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Ahhh. Mischief managed... :)
scarletgold chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
That was hilarious! I really envy you for writing humor so well. And your characterizations are so spot-on! That's amazing considering this is a pretty short piece. I love Draco/Astoria stories and it's sad that there are very few good ones out here. I also read your "Four Funerals and a Wedding," and will probably proceed to read some others. I'm glad to have discovered your writing. :)
ehogsmeade chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
this universe is at its finest when you write the familial trials of the Malfoys. A plausibly redeemed Draco that doesn't stray from the JK's characterization - just matured & mellowed - Astoria and age act as a cheering charm. Would love to hear more about their courtship.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
HAHA. Thanks for the laugh.
aurora-inked chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
"If you die down there you can share my toilet" - love Astoria in this!
Raylis chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
oooo, I like this one...all the details why might take awhile to write down, and I am exhausted from reading your Our Little Secret story plus sequel the past...36 hours or so? I also have a soft spot for the Malfoys, hehe. Everyone calls me crazy, but I plan on calling my first son Draco. Not just because he's an interesting character (there are many of those in literature), but also because its a really cool name. anyway...too much information, I'm sure. I tend to do that when I'm sleepy. awesome job! And thank you for the pleasure of reading your stories the past few days. _
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hahahaha oh merlin. I love narcissa

Oh dear." After a minute's silence, Narcissa said, "We'd best look up a spell to go along with whatever you cast earlier. A variation of Cheering Charm, perhaps? Nothing too overt, just enough to keep Lucius' blood pressure down."

Shes brilliant. I love Drastoria, although I always pictured her with dark hair not ash blonde (but blonde is nice too!)

I love how encouraging she is and I love their relationship and how supportive they are of scorpius :)

Off to read a) the sequel and b) our little secret!
dymitria chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
A lot of cool dads out there, first Ron and now Draco :) By any chance, did you write any Harry fatherly interactions with his kids?
K.D. Salmon chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I was laughing the whole time. I love these little shorts that you do :D
Pearlstar chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
LOL, hilarious story, loved it! especially when Narcissa just takes it all in stride and suggests putting another charm on Lucius.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/30/2012