Reviews for Masking the Void
And Sue puts the welfare of everybody else above the happiness of her own daughter. Don't have a lot of respect for her here. This line sums it up - what an awful thing to say to your daughter who you KNOW is suffering and struggling:

"I will not allow your misery to infect the people I care about."
Bella is truly a piece of work. No way should they let her on the Res at all. Leah's reaction to her is spot on.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
You are evil y would you kill off leah I'm in tears. You are so mean.
rocklesson86 chapter 29 . 3/6/2014
I oh man I just found this story and really like it. I am sad that Jacob is hurting, but I have feeling that Leah is not really dead. Please update soon because I cannot wait for more.
AllieBlack16 chapter 29 . 9/3/2012
are you going to update soon?
Lady Blackwater chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
SHIT.
dramaqueen452 chapter 29 . 4/23/2012
Ahhh this story completely broke ma heart, but I think it was perfect. Loved every chapter of it.
shouldabeenblonde chapter 29 . 4/1/2012
god i wish you would finish this beautiful story. you've made me feel deeply for these characters and I want to know how everything ends for them. if you never continue, which at this point I doubt you will thank you so much for writing anyway.
LoverGurrl411 chapter 29 . 1/12/2012
I am heartbroken that Leah is dead, but truly, you have touched me. I feel Jacob's sorrow and everyone's frustration. I love how no one will ever know that she died because she imprinted and refused to live in a world without Jacob, where her feelings for another man were fabricated and her feelings for Jacob disappeared without her wanting to. In short: imprinting sucks! Lol.

I can't wait for everything to set itself right and for Jacob to find some peace. But, I suppose every story can't have a happy ending. Anywho, great writing, very deep chapter, and I hope you Update Soon! :)
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 29 . 11/4/2011
I have 2 agree w/ShadowGoddess1 I didn't think u were really gonna kill Leah but after reading more I see she isn't coming back y have them go through all that then kill her? This is where I make my exit. Maybe u should have labeled this a tragedy...i wouldn't have read it if it was listed, they aren't my thing.
ABarbieStory chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
you did not just make her imprint after all of this drama..
ABarbieStory chapter 18 . 8/4/2011
:) yay!
ABarbieStory chapter 17 . 8/4/2011
good for them
ABarbieStory chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
ok i've been silent up until this chapter?...what will happen if they get together?
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 29 . 7/11/2011
I just can't believe that a fanfic like this one, has not been finalized. My God I'm crying so far, Jacob's pain is so intense. I think I would go crazy with such pain.

I have no words to describe this fic.

It is so fucking amazing!

I beg you to continue.