Reviews for Dangling Legs
1066wthec chapter 4 . 8/10
the suicide is rather stupid. Im sorry to say this so bluntly. But you literally should not have written that for no other reason if you are feeling depressed yourself. If you get some help, please. Talk to people and they will help. And talk to the right people.
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 1 . 6/20
How? just how? You just dont all in love with someone when you never thought about that parson in that way.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 4 . 10/17/2016
interesting
LordFira chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
This has to be the best saddest fic I've ever read, and I hate you for making my eyes water up. But its great, and the funny thing is that I have read it a few times before and have the same feeling each time.
InwoodHp chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
Wow, this story really got me. Very sad, but so well written. Kudos.
respitechristopher chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Wow. Poignant, dark and ultimately doomed, just like I imagine that pairing should be. Thank you for an enjoyable read - well done.
moosejuice5 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Liked it
DylanL chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Wow this story was really good. I loved the ending. It kinda reminded me of the ending for the woman in black actually. If u haven't seen it I recommend u do it is rather good but scary.
Arbitrary Escape chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Sad but worth the read.
cerberus321 chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
why did you do this. its so sad
Lazov chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Sad, but rather beautiful.
MyRandomName chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
Such a sad ending, but really well written.
The Void Sage chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
a sad little story... but good
Arawn D. Draven chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Good story. A tad sad, but it was very reaslistic, and I must say I'm impressed. It was short, but very, very, good.
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 4 . 3/19/2013