Reviews for Return to the Hollows
RavyTamwood chapter 11 . 8/26
This was a hell of a rollercoaster ride, a beautiful ride.
Max Rasgar chapter 11 . 11/11/2013
This simply brilliant, and I'm not the least bit conflicted to admit I've read this many times. Thank you so much for writing this, and still making it available after all these years.
Nora Smit chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it more than once. I hope you will come back to writing Hollows stories.
Abnab chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
great job. thanks for writing and sharing!
etain-lives chapter 9 . 4/8/2012
drama! *dun,dun,daaahhh!*

This was interesting, see I'm not even finished yet, but this was one helluva premise.

Making Trent the reason for all the drama kind of reminded me of the scenes in Scooby Doo where Fred always blames Red Harry for whatever happens, but at the same time it totally fit!

Oh and Marion...When it got to the part where Ivy said she had a kid, I immediately gasped and said- Glenn! (being on book 10) but so far, who the heck is Marion's daddy?

And Jenks being dead...I wanted to cry a little, it seemed almost weird not having him around, but time goes on~

This was awesome! (note, 2 more chapters to go):D

p.s. I stayed up pretty darn late reading this, please excuse this review if my late night rantings make no sense whatsoever.
Mav72 chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
This is my favorite Rachel/Ivy Fanfic! I always come back to it... just wish it had been longer! I don't understand how you only have 38 reviews... it deserves more attention... even if it was written in '09!
Smayz chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
Amazing, I love this story. Trent is such a jerk, but I'm glad that Rachel isn't running from Ivy anymore.
CosmicLove-IVYnRACHEL chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
SEQUEL! PRETTY PLEASE!

CANNOT GET ENUFF!
depaul7 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
This was just too good to be true. My heart was racing so fast through out most of this story and the end brought tears to my eyes! Bravo! Thank you! And please write more Ravy fics.
ttandme69 chapter 11 . 2/5/2011
dear heart...loved it and glad that they now know the truth...wished hey would have had Marion together...but, they do now! thanks for posting, Lisa
Astarael00 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
Powerfully written.
densuponatime chapter 11 . 5/14/2009
Wow...just, wow. That's all I can say really. You had me with a lump in my throat or tears rolling down my face quite a few times, lol XD Wonderful fic!
Kay8abc chapter 11 . 5/9/2009
Aww, I love this 's sad, but happy. I guess the term is bittersweet. Sorry, its 12:08 in the morning, I'm a little wired.

Way too much caffeine for this late or early depending on how you look at it. Anyway main point, I love the story.

-Kate
drdj2006 chapter 11 . 5/8/2009
wounderful story i could barley pull my self away from it
choyu chapter 11 . 4/30/2009
i love this story. it's sorrowful yet cute at the same time. I was really hooked and had to keep reading it until the end. I was a little upset at rachel for being so stupid at times. Keep writing!