Reviews for 15 Things 2: Lost Fluid Links
Frostpuppy chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Thirty on 2 hours and 45 minutes ... that's the time for a winning bet I had on my own Fanfic ... but it wasn't Doctor Who ... still say 2 hours 45 min, but you might make Jack make it just to piss off the doctor and have funny moments.
Garion Faldor chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
I realize this story is most likely discontinued due to the lack of updates but I just wanted to drop a note. You are an excellent writer who has managed to inject the perfect amount of humor into your stories, making serious stories enjoyable and amusing stories even more humorous. Your constantly changing, snarky, hyphenated names are always fun and the interjections by the various characters in the journal entries add an extra bit of flavor which is nice. The TARDIS marshmallow addiction bit was very cute.

I hope you will update this story in the future as it had just gotten even more interesting.
PsychoWing chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
I have been very much enjoying your various Sam stories. I hope to see more of this soon (now to re-read Angering the Storm, I think P ).
pedomellonaminno chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Anybody home? The one time there's actually a cliffhanger, there's no more story. I know it's been. While, but I'm still hopping for an end to this story because I seriously dislike cliffhangers. :)
IceDragon1095 chapter 8 . 8/10/2010
So Rose -did- get the /Doctor/ an assistant! Who is Sam…who called the /Doctor/ 'boss'…that just doesn't seem like the kind of thing she'd do…*wanders off while thinking random thoughts* _
Commander Ael chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Ooh! Ooh! More! Me want more! You has not updated in about five months, and I want more!
Shadow of Flame chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Okay...confused? A bit? But...nice job, still hilarious, so that's good...umm...I kinda can't help but wonder: what would happen if Captain Jack Harkness met Col. (or is it Gen. now?) Jack O'Neill and the rest of SG-1? Grat job, again, keep it up, look forward to more.
Shadow of Flame chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
This story is hilarious. I've seen...twelve? Episodes of Doctor Who, but as far as I can tell, you've written him acturetly. This is the tenth doctor yes? He's my favorite...of the half episode I've seen with the 9th, and the...nine I've seen with the eleventh...I'm getting off track...anyway,. good job.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Well. This is different. Angering the Storm is certainly a good way to introduce Sam, and reading the 15 Things series is a good way to expand on her character.
Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Skyuni123 chapter 8 . 4/4/2010
Awesome! Please update soon. I was laughing at every chapter :D
NatureWitch chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
MORE PLEASE! :-D
S chapter 8 . 3/26/2010
15 things is back! hooray! i love this story, please write faster
Jesse A. Harper chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
*Insert sound of brain imploding*

Two Sams, and two Doctors. Why do I feel the need to run like blazes?
Laura Ann chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
OH! It made me so amazingly, fantastically happy to see you posted this.

Hooray! Hooray!

and you know.. i just love that second paragraph... the one that starts with "In the middle of the page...".

Damn, your writing just keeps getting better and better. Really.

heh:

"Oh fine, Ms. Cranky-pants."

that's so good (and true; sorry sam!)

and oh! that last episode of tw series 1 when jack died and gwen sat there! *sob* that was so sad! but it was so great when he... whoops. sorry. i'm digressing.

but holy hannah! i never connected the three days thing. yao!

dried blood on the page or maybe plum sauce? i prefer to imagine the latter... but i guess i should go on to entry 24...

HAH! this is way funny too: "multi-coloured crab meat and orange waffles"

although having just eaten dinner myself, the thought leaves a weird taste in my mouth...

O.M.G. the ending sure took me by surprise. are you REALLY gonna do this? rose and 10.5? REALLY?

you are so funny!
Circussilksandtea chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
WHO! finally an update! good chapter though im wondering how the Doctor and Rose are together..but im guessing that you'll explain that in the next chapter. Good luck with the rest of your stories by the way!

T.C.M.