Reviews for In the Valley of the Shadow
s-david-m chapter 15 . 11/18/2012
Very interesting cross.
Specks chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
Loved this. I liked all the twists and turns. In particular: Sarah knowing chuck regardless of where he mind's at. Chuck going to the buymorons for a plan (which was aweesome!) and finally, Beckman's timely entrance at the very end. Something about her facing off with Dewitt just made me super happy. The thing that's always bugged me about the Dollhouse is how cavalier they acted without anybody to really oppose them. With that little scene, you gave me a huge happy. Thanks for writing!
Halfbred chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
Huh. You had the employees of the shadowy corporation which trades in brainwashing and prostitution side with Chuck and the goodies, while the only Fulcrum member was the guy who in canon is actually an NSA field agent. Ironic twist!

Was there ever a moment when Casey got to look across at Dominic and think, "Wasn't I that guys' field sergeant?"
NickyR chapter 15 . 1/18/2010
Wow, I am so relieved for chuck/sarah, but I got a bad feeling about alpha! I watched the last ep of dollhouse, was curious what you thought? sad to see this one end, i liked this cross over
Wepdiggy chapter 15 . 1/6/2010
Aww...nice ending, and seeing as I've been in a very Whedonesque mood lately, I was happy to see this updated. But I do wonder: I would assume that in this universe that because Sarah would never have gone after Bryce at the new Intersect, that Chuck would then never have uploaded 2.0, and that would mean that more than likely, Chuck and Sarah are no longer spies, right? Meh, maybe I'm reading too much into it, haha. Oh! And one thing this would change about Dollhouse canon (though it'll never be proven differently on the show) is that Sarah Walker would be one of the imprints that Echo could draw from. Anyway, that's not important. What is important is that I enjoyed it, and thanks for sharing!
NickyR chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Suspense, action, drama, this chapter had it all, I think it is funny that now when I watch dollhouse, I cant help to think of your crossover story, haha.. its silly but I do I am obviously suffering from a severe lack of chuck, and I am pretty sure I wont get a somewhat cure until jan. 5, and then I think i'll be all healed by jan 9th :)thanks for keeping me occupied until then, your stories are always top notch!
DLK chapter 14 . 12/19/2009
The twists and turns keep on coming with this story. All very good. I'm really looking forward to seeing how you tie up all of the various different plot points, especially the Sarah Walker/Echo personality transferance.

hajimebassaidai chapter 14 . 12/17/2009
I love the understated cliffhanger to this chapter. I was a little surprised at Casey just bailing off the train but I'm assuming he wasn't supposed to leave Charlie alone. This story is really nicely plotted.
Wepdiggy chapter 14 . 12/16/2009
Heh. I was just saying earlier tonight how much I wanted to see this updated. I love when I get my way, haha. So...one wonders...if Sarah gets herself back into...well, herself (Juliet), will she then be jealous of herself (Echo)? A brunette that's in love with Chuck? The mind truly boggles, heh. Thanks for sharing!
hajimebassaidai chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. The pace is bang-on and action is great. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great detail of Carrie being Beckman's daughter!
jou-jou86 chapter 13 . 10/20/2009
can't wait to see what's next
NickyR chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
Wow, hell did break loose, I dont know whats he's going to do, but I am hoping he picks sarah/juliet, and of course thats the shipper talking, haha. loved this chapter :)
dchawk chapter 13 . 10/15/2009
Fantastic story, you are doing both shows justice. I hope for another update soon, but take your time, real life first.
DLK chapter 13 . 10/14/2009
Well, jeez, two updates for the story in one day. Awesome. Yeah, all hell breaking loose seems to be putting it a little mild. Alpha is really pulling out all of the stops to screw with the Dollhouse (not a bad thing that) and Bartowski. I'm hoping he chases after Sarah Walker's body as that situation is truly damning (that and I never have warmed to Jill in any scenario). I'm liking Chuck's anger and his wanting to physically take out the bad guys. Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead I guess. Well, great chapter. This is very entertaining.

DLK chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
Great chapter here. Walker really let the cat out of the bag with the "I love you line", haha. You're right, you have a lot of story lines converging here, but it works. I like how Chuck seems to be able to get through to the real Sarah even when whatever her personality is gets in the way.