Reviews for Struggles
Jay lee chapter 10 . 2/22
awwww... It was just getting to the good part! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze write the next chapter/sequel I'm dying to know what happens when they get to the conference and whether they will change their minds or not. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!
7th-Sinner chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Hey, I just read your story... and this is crazy, but here's my review, so update, maybe?
kewlkat chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Come on. Pleas do the next chapter. I love this story so much, its not even funny. I don't mean the story isn't funny, I mean how much I love this story isn't funny.
Spirish16 chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
I knew Monger wasn't evil. Update soon. This is a great story you've got goin here and I want to see how it ends. Keep going!
The L.M.Q.ofG chapter 10 . 7/10/2010
I really love the tril and so sorry bout ur cuz. I hope he heals soon. Anyway keep it up and keep it awesome!
query4 chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
Excellent story. Very in-depth and very in character. All the little moments between Susan and Dr. C are gold, and Mongers subtle assistance to the monsters is perfect.

I'm sorry to see this didn't get finished. Hope your cousin is feeling better (you mentioned swine flu), and that you're able to finish it someday.
Wepul97 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
You made me read this trilogy within 24 hrs. and you're going to keep me hanging? Please update soon!
bananabuttbaybay chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
You've managed to keep me up until 1:15 am reaing this series; congratulations. I eagerly look forward to more, especially since I get the feeling this one is just getting to the good part. Cheers.
FluffyFurball chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
This is awesome! Please keep writing! I understand if you're busy, but PLEASE!
FreshnFoolish chapter 10 . 11/14/2009
Lol: "Please..Continue rubbing my head... I really"

That was really cute. :)
Chichirifan chapter 10 . 10/31/2009
O...M...G! I love this story! Especially the parts where Doc gets captured! I know, I'm a sucker for that kinda stuff! But man, you're really good at writing! Man, if I tried a Monsters vs Aliens fanfic, I'm not so sure if I'd be any better...but it's VERY tempting. Also, I love the pairing, Doc/Susan! They're so cute together! I can't imagine anyone other than Doc pairing up with her! I REALLY hope the next chappy is gonna be just as good as the rest! I can't wait! So please update soon! Now that I think about it, I better update my own! Anyway, good luck! I'll be reading this til ya post up a new chappy, all 3, I mean! Ja ne for now! X3
tfbl chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
love it. please update soon.
Ngoc Chau chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
CoolioTheReviewer chapter 10 . 7/30/2009

It's past Monday!

I want an update!
Fuzzybuni chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
Aww, I hope your cousin gets better soon and I hope you have fun at camping! I've been camping a lot lately too and it's been so crazy. It's great to come back and see an update from you!

Great length like always. (Short chapters are still LOVE.) Hopefully everything does turn out okay!