Reviews for Lost Memories
MysticalNyla chapter 21 . 9/14/2014
Interesting story
KyuubiShinigami-chan chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
Aw, that was so cute! i love it :) its the last chapter right? :O I regret its such a long time since i read this story but now its finished and way to go you made honour on the paring KarinXHitsugaya, hope to see more in the future ;D
Rose Zaki chapter 21 . 9/12/2010
That was a great idea for a story- it worked really well :) I thought that last chapter was very well written and I especially love the last line :D

Rose :)
animeholic94 chapter 21 . 8/19/2010
aw it was such a good story it made me cry. i love the eding they got back together. ichigo was so funny his adittude totally said "whose wedding do you think this is anyway".
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 21 . 6/1/2010
Oh, wow. This story has finally reached its happy ending. Somehow I can't help but feel a little sad...but really happy too, don't get me wrong! This was a wonderful story, and I'll be looking forward to whatever else you'll write!

Signing off,

CrazyAce
silverofaheartless chapter 5 . 5/18/2010
you should place lines, or dashes anything to signify that it's a time skip cause it got a little confusing when they were in onme place and suddenly in another. other then that I'm tottally interestedXD
TheRedSin chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
"Come on people give them their space, jeez, you act like you've never seen a couple in love before"

That was funny of Ichigo although I really didn't like the idea of him and Inoue getting married. Still, the fic was good..
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 21 . 5/17/2010
hahaha

what about another ending?

like four year in the future if this is the last chapter...

i mean, no offense the ending is kinda bad..
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
they started laughing?
KazeNoSakura chapter 21 . 5/16/2010
At first, I started feeling so sorry for the two because I can only imagine how hard it must be to be away from someone you love. But then when the ending came, I was like "OMG! That was really cute!"

Awesome job with the story! Do you think you can come up with a sequel or something. You know, he asks her to marry him or something? And then they have a kid? But then again, it is pretty much finished here as well. Unless you come up with more bad guys.

By the way, my fav last line was the very last thing Ichigo spoke, "Come on people give them their space, jeez, you act like you've never seen a couple in love before." XD
KazeNoSakura chapter 20 . 5/16/2010
Damn! What a turn of events. Thank God they made it there on time. I was beginning to wonder what happened with those cops.
Lia chapter 20 . 5/4/2010
OMG! Ur story is AMAZING! It is one of the best Hitsukarin fanfics i have ever read! keep up the good work and PLEASE update soon!
Mihoshi 2.0 chapter 20 . 5/3/2010
I knew something like this would happen; but nontheless, BRILIANT! Just keep this up and you;ve got a good fic on your hands.

P.S. If you need help with ideas, I'm always available; as well as your fans I'm sure.
Turtle-chan in Blue chapter 20 . 5/3/2010
*gasps*!
winter051094 chapter 17 . 3/1/2010
aw! yay! i need to start re reading all of these awesome stories! lol i love this chappy! its vry cute! and poor Ukitake he blames this all on himself. :'(