Reviews for Complete Nutter
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I like how you structured this plot . . . And I like that I worked out how it was gonna go before I got to the end :D
pride97 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Totally didn't predict that she and Draco were already married, but I kind of figured that she was pregnant. Awesomeness!
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Hahaha I knew it!
SlytherinGurrl chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was super! Good work!
yay chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Guessed both! YAY!
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was fun :)
newyorklover chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved this, and I totally guessed they were married and she was pregnant when they started arguing about what his wife would want :) I hope you continue this, it would be a great multi-chapter story :)
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I really liked this story, I think you kept the character wonderfully in character. very good job and I figured out that Hermione was pregnent when the puking started lol

happy writing.

- Cyra
wewe chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i predeicted the ending but really good story! :)
YWotW chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I thought so... Very nicely written, by the way!
l'amour perdu chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I guessed both, but I think I also guessed both because I read this before. Either way - loved the writing... keep it up.

I hope you keep writing!
xoxBiteSizexox chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
i knew it, she was pregnant! loved this one-shot
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Didn't see that one coming!
dmlainey chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Totally guessed that she was Mrs. Malfoy and that she was pregnant. I wish this was long though. It was like opening a gift and seeing that you loved it, yet you never got the chance to use said gift. Ahm, sorry 'bout that analogy. What I mean was, hey, it's the climax! I never got to see/read the falling incidents and the ending...

Oh well... still loved it. :)
17Discord chapter 1 . 11/27/2010