Reviews for The Science of Magic
Guest chapter 20 . 1/22/2017
alAOL it waws gud
SortingHat chapter 10 . 1/27/2015
Let's do the time warp again! Let's do the time warp again! It's just a jump to the left!
TheBigOne chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Based on how the chapters are named I am not surprised at the childish style of writing used. Are you 16 years old?
TheBigOne chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I recently read a different fanfic where the Doctor after a confrontation with that tree used a screwdriver to freeze one of it's branches while calling it a geneticely modififed tree and in the fic he eventually replaces the astronomy teacher who went missing for a week and teaches the kids who thought it was the most interesting class.

It wounds up the *wands* are some kind of telephatic molecular modifiers which he is surprised is so common since they were destroyed supposingly.

That fic is professionally well done and is a LOT longer then this fast food fic.

Sorry but this is simply fast food fanfiction.
blackclaw chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
The tale of the man who never stoped running.
WHY WHY DID THIS HAVE TO END!? I love and hate story's that end like that. This made me want to cry.
Thank you.
Thank you for the wonderful story.
Thank you for the insperation.
Thank you for the memoiry's.
Sword-Flowers chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Bigger than the TARDIS control room, he suspected. Although he wasn't about to tell Dumbledore that. He would hate for someone to know that they had something bigger than his.)

innuendo
darck ben chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
that was great good luck with whatever you do
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
YES! I literally cried when the TARDIS "died". I mean, yes, I'm over emotional, but the TARDIS... Death and TARDIS just don't go together well.
HiBob chapter 20 . 10/27/2012
Thank you for the wonderful story.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
EEEK! NOT THE UMBRELLA!
Useful chapter 20 . 6/6/2012
In the words of the Doctor: "Brilliant!"
MozenrathLuvr chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Poor Doctor! His TARDIS likes Dumbles and he's jealous! Cute!
MozenrathLuvr chapter 6 . 10/6/2011
Uh-Oh! The hat doesn't know when to be quiet. The Doctors are a bit spooky when they're angry. Doesn't stop me from liking them as they are weird critters.
MozenrathLuvr chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
The Doctor, however, was having the time of his life. Of course he would. The tenth Doctor is just as squirrelly as the eleventh doctor!
MozenrathLuvr chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was a rather rude awakening for the poor Doctor. Serves him right though for attempting to sleep under the Whomping Willow! Heehee! Poor git!