Reviews for Educating Link
Rachey chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
So in the end Link relearned about the *birds and the bees* while I had a laughing fit! One word LOL!
Linkproya chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Lol education for no reason
KaChan84 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This was great! :D
mikumikunishiteageru chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
BEST FANFIC EVA! LUVD IT!
naraku-doll chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This made me laugh SO HARD, i swear. Well done, it's hilarious.
Shenron I wish for a cabbage chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This has got to be the best Zelda one-shot I have ever read, it was HILARIOUS, keep up your good work :D.
reader-14 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
it was so funny! i fell out of my sit reading your story it was that funny. oh and thanks for writeing this story :) i enjoyed it alot i really like the ending:) done by reader-14
draco122 chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
god that was epic i loved it

Draco122
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Lol funny
AccountInvisible chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
That was HILARIOUS! XD

I had to deal with that one time when I was little. There was something, I don't remember what, but it wasn't something little kids should see. I had to explain to my little cousin about that...

It wasn't easy, let me tell you.
Dark Lord Link chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
now THAT was FUNNY!
civilianstick chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Hahaha! :D

Ah, this was great!

I liked the contrast between the ways Darunia, Nabooru and Impa were trying to tell Link...
Tania chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
haha i just have to say i love your legend of zelda stories and you are a GREAT writer...plus this one totally could apply for goku in dragonball hahahah
Duskie chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I send you many 3 for this.

I spent the whole thing thinking about how Link could miss the whole sex thing having been an adult for so long, thus I loved your ending. Cheeky Link.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Confused beyond belief,

[That seems a little excessive]

Nabooru interrupted. "They have their

[We have our?]

Well, I guess it was supposed to be kinda funny. It just relied on “humour” that I didn’t find very funny – for circuitous humour, John Clarke and Bryan Dawe’s “the front fell off” can’t be beat.