Reviews for In My Life I've Loved You More
Ayah Papaya chapter 3 . 10/8/2010
I love it.
SarMc chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
This was so well written I can honesty say I was tearing up when Charlie died. That is something a lot of writers tend to leave out when it can be one of your most powerful writing tools. I cannot wait to read more from you!
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
I think I prefer Charlie dying than him having to believe that Bella died, or I guess that wouldn't make sense here... Very well written.
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
I like to see Bella being "human" for once. She's always portrayed as so selfless and giving that it's nice to see her act like a brat and to see that she isn't always so selfless.
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I don't think I've ever seen a story from this line of thought. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
Pyejammies chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
I don't know whether you intend going any further with this story. Perhaps it's as well to stop here. You did a really great job. This is beautifully written. Thanks.
SusanAshlea chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
I can't believe there is only 1 review for this story-it's really good.

I hope you keep going. The last chapter where charlie dies was heartbreaking, I had tears in my eyes.

Please keep writing!
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
I think u should've had bella change charlie but it was a fantastic story otherwise. Nice character-relatibility.