Reviews for Moonlight Down
Brizzy chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
please do an epilogue
Fiery Dancer chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
loved the end! "your fired"! classic LOL! :D

loved it loved it, fantastic fanfic!

(and the twins! oh ive never read anything like that! very original and its a great idea! i always wondered how the succession would happen... thanks for clearing it up!)XD
kyil chapter 8 . 4/24/2009
i think this story was very well built up...but i must say the ending felt kinda rushed and lacking compare to what led up to it. it felt kinda anti-climactic. but i do love the overall story. it was very absorbing.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
great chapter
Chichiforever chapter 7 . 4/15/2009
good very good
Astrael Rose chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Interesting first chapter... But it seems a bit arbitrary that Xander and Serenity get married out of nowhere, even if you are playing 'fate' here. I'm intriguied to read more. :)
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
good chapter
SkylerKnight chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
great chapter. trouble is a brewing.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
love this story keep up the good work
DaedricMoonPrincess chapter 6 . 4/10/2009
:S I Really Dont Like Storys

Where Serena Goes Crawling Back :S

Sincerly

DMP
SkylerKnight chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
aw this chapter was so sweet. great chapter.
SerentiyMoonGodness chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
I love this story keep up the great work
SkylerKnight chapter 4 . 4/8/2009
OMG he kidnapped her. That punk! I am not sure why I am so mad at him... probably cause he left her and now he thinks he can just swoop her way.. Hes a poop. and this guy whats his face is turning out to be a not so good guy, wanting to kick Darien from his own company... Shows a lot about his character. any who another great chapter. I loved the ending with Amy and the block of ice. :D Great stuff!
SkylerKnight chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
OMG that was the best chapter so far. I mean wow when she transformed and said "The death in the existence of my future child" that was the best most exciting thing ever. I was Oh my god shes gonna kill him. :) anyway great chapter
SkylerKnight chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
oh that was freaking awesome! Way to keep it cool serenity.