Reviews for The Road to Forgiveness
NyteSki chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
:( poor frightened bella
kikiharuka13666 chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
OMG! This story is... there is no way to describe it. It was really happy and i really liked it, then you killed Emmett. Why couldn't you just let him live. He is one of my favorite characters! Anyway I loved the story.
RKsoulmates913 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Saying 'I love you' is not sappy, it's beautiful! ;)
RKsoulmates913 chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
OMgosh I'm glad nobody raped her, and hurt her baby!
RKsoulmates913 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Hi, i started reading this story, but I have som questions! Is taht ok? Well Bella was 11 years old when the crap murdered/killed her family and he made her work for him, bringing women to become prostitutes/whores, and she said if the men paid well "they even own one of us" so he made her a prostitute too. I mean this monster made her life a hell and in the end...

THIS:

"I could recall telling Chris that I was pregnant with his child. He beamed at me, and for once I felt that he was truly happy with me and that he was returning the love I felt for him" 'RETURN THE LOVE I FELT FOR HIM?'

"he too had seemed so happy that I was going to have his child. I remember feeling so pleased that he finally seemed happy with me" 'HE TOO SEEMED SO HAPPY?'

HÁPPY WITH A MONSTER AN LOVE HIM TOO?

Please, help me understand, I can't. I know she was 11, but he killed people she loved, her family!

Thanks! I'm not judging your fanfic, I just want to know if there is a reason 'why' she said it! IMO there isn't.

XO -Brazil

I like how Edward want so badly to protect his girl and bb!
ShygirlNikomas chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
This story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! I found it on Twilighted and I could not wait for you to finish posting it on there, so I came onto this site and let me just say: you did not disappoint me with the rest of this story! You are an amazing writer and I emplore you to never stop. You have a gift!

-Shygirl
ShygirlNikomas chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
OMG! I love your story so far and cannot stop reading it. That was so brave of Emmett to give up his life for Bella. I justhope that maybe Rosalie by some miracle had gotten pregnant by him before he died so that his legacy can be carried on. Poor Rosalie. She has already been through so much, but go her for killing Chris. I am glad that somebody did.
laceyndom chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
Wow! What a story!
cecye chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I think this is a good story
e6flores chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
This was one interesting story! So much hurt/angst! Loved it! I love how you ended the story! It wasn't the typical & they lived happily ever after! But more of they will continue to live their lifes as they wish!
Twilightluver521711 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
omg! i loved your story! it was fantastic. it sad...i'll admit i cried almost the whole story, and when emmett died, i bawled like crazy...your a very talented writer...make a sequal! please...and i feel so terrible for rose, even thought shes a bitch to bella, i feel awful! that must be so hard! omg, i'm crying again...its so sad...but fantastic!
Crystal Joyy chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
Good... Pissed the fuk off when emmett died by it was an amazing story.
brandella14 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
This story seems interesting. But I have to agree with the reviewer who said that Edward seems too excepting. So far in this story, Edward seems too good to be true. He met her once and has a one night stand, thought about her non stop for months after until she shows up on his door step and tells him she's pregnant with his kid. Most people would ask why she left with no explanation or goodbye. Most people would assume that this isn't her 1st one night stand since she left that way. I'm suprised that he so willingly believes that he is the father. But I'm anxious to know what will happen next.
brandella14 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
This story seems interesting. But I have to agree with the reviewer who said that Edward seems to excepting. So far in this story, Edward seems too good to be true. He met her once, thought about her non stop for months
cinewardy chapter 23 . 3/16/2011
oh my! I LOVE THIS STORY! i even cried when read the 20th chapter, i love emmett sr. :"( you really did very great job here dear author :))
806 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »