Reviews for The Road to Forgiveness
ymi2bz4t chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Okay, I'm hooked...this is a great story! I'm wondering about the "can't dye my hair" thing. Chris shot her up with all kinds of drugs, so, why does a bottle of Loreal Preference bother her so much? I think I'd go for it! LOL! Thanks for the great read!
2brown-eyes chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Wow, Edward is so sweet here, but it sounds like his work is cut out for him with how traumatized she has been. I hope she is getting help.
Hell-of-a-butler chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I was constantly on the edge of my seat because of this story but I LOVED IT!
bella's beta chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
What a story. I really loved it
haylee21 chapter 23 . 1/9/2012
it was an okay was alittle rushed and info was lost making things confusing. and the whole baby being cut out was just weird and didnt make much sense. the plot wasnt a bad was just needed to slow it down and add me detail
NyteSki chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
:( poor frightened bella
kikiharuka13666 chapter 23 . 10/29/2011
OMG! This story is... there is no way to describe it. It was really happy and i really liked it, then you killed Emmett. Why couldn't you just let him live. He is one of my favorite characters! Anyway I loved the story.
Soulmates913 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Saying 'I love you' is not sappy, it's beautiful! ;)
Soulmates913 chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
OMgosh I'm glad nobody raped her, and hurt her baby!
Soulmates913 chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Hi, i started reading this story, but I have som questions! Is taht ok? Well Bella was 11 years old when the crap murdered/killed her family and he made her work for him, bringing women to become prostitutes/whores, and she said if the men paid well "they even own one of us" so he made her a prostitute too. I mean this monster made her life a hell and in the end...

"I could recall telling Chris that I was pregnant with his child. He beamed at me, and for once I felt that he was truly happy with me and that he was returning the love I felt for him" 'RETURN THE LOVE I FELT FOR HIM?'

"he too had seemed so happy that I was going to have his child. I remember feeling so pleased that he finally seemed happy with me" 'HE TOO SEEMED SO HAPPY?'

Please, help me understand, I can't. I know she was 11, but he killed people she loved, her family!

Thanks! I'm not judging your fanfic, I just want to know if there is a reason 'why' she said it! IMO there isn't.

XO -Brazil

I like how Edward want so badly to protect his girl and bb!
ShygirlNikomas chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
This story was AMAZING! I absolutely loved it! I found it on Twilighted and I could not wait for you to finish posting it on there, so I came onto this site and let me just say: you did not disappoint me with the rest of this story! You are an amazing writer and I emplore you to never stop. You have a gift!

ShygirlNikomas chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
OMG! I love your story so far and cannot stop reading it. That was so brave of Emmett to give up his life for Bella. I justhope that maybe Rosalie by some miracle had gotten pregnant by him before he died so that his legacy can be carried on. Poor Rosalie. She has already been through so much, but go her for killing Chris. I am glad that somebody did.
laceyndom chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
Wow! What a story!
cecye chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I think this is a good story
e6flores chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
This was one interesting story! So much hurt/angst! Loved it! I love how you ended the story! It wasn't the typical & they lived happily ever after! But more of they will continue to live their lifes as they wish!
811 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »