Reviews for The Road to Forgiveness
e6flores chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
This was one interesting story! So much hurt/angst! Loved it! I love how you ended the story! It wasn't the typical & they lived happily ever after! But more of they will continue to live their lifes as they wish!
Twilightluver521711 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
omg! i loved your story! it was fantastic. it sad...i'll admit i cried almost the whole story, and when emmett died, i bawled like crazy...your a very talented writer...make a sequal! please...and i feel so terrible for rose, even thought shes a bitch to bella, i feel awful! that must be so hard! omg, i'm crying again...its so sad...but fantastic!
Crystal Joyy chapter 23 . 5/28/2011
Good... Pissed the fuk off when emmett died by it was an amazing story.
brandella14 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
This story seems interesting. But I have to agree with the reviewer who said that Edward seems too excepting. So far in this story, Edward seems too good to be true. He met her once and has a one night stand, thought about her non stop for months after until she shows up on his door step and tells him she's pregnant with his kid. Most people would ask why she left with no explanation or goodbye. Most people would assume that this isn't her 1st one night stand since she left that way. I'm suprised that he so willingly believes that he is the father. But I'm anxious to know what will happen next.
brandella14 chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
This story seems interesting. But I have to agree with the reviewer who said that Edward seems to excepting. So far in this story, Edward seems too good to be true. He met her once, thought about her non stop for months
cinewardy chapter 23 . 3/16/2011
oh my! I LOVE THIS STORY! i even cried when read the 20th chapter, i love emmett sr. :"( you really did very great job here dear author :))
sarahlouise80 chapter 23 . 12/19/2010
awesome story so glad they got their happy tears to my eyes when emmett died poor rose.
angel04une chapter 23 . 11/27/2010
K so I enjoyed this story very much, but u killed Emmy bear! U can't kill em! Still a good story!
Kayanns chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
This is torture. Poor Bella. I hope the baby will be ok. I just want to go ahead and read the last chapter...the suspense is killing me ! But I won't.
Kayanns chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
Awww...Edward is falling in love with her :) I'm too into this story to stop and go to bed. I'm staying up all night just to finish it. Damn, it's good.
Kayanns chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
LOVE this story so far. Reviews are better than Edward naked? Hmmm...somehow I DON'T think that is even remotely possible...but if you say so...lol.
avatar1211 chapter 23 . 10/29/2010
Aww I really liked this story In the beginning then u killed Emmett and it was soo sad but I have to say I really like the end too!
lovelybluesky chapter 23 . 10/15/2010
Nice story! I liked that even though some chapters were really sad they were short enough to not be insanely sad.

It's a cute story :)
adrienne chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
i cant believe you killed emmett. this was gonna go in my favorites. lame.
me chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
go fuck your mom this is a retarded fic
812 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »