Reviews for The Road to Forgiveness
sarahlouise80 chapter 23 . 12/19/2010
awesome story so glad they got their happy tears to my eyes when emmett died poor rose.
angel04une chapter 23 . 11/27/2010
K so I enjoyed this story very much, but u killed Emmy bear! U can't kill em! Still a good story!
Kayanns chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
This is torture. Poor Bella. I hope the baby will be ok. I just want to go ahead and read the last chapter...the suspense is killing me ! But I won't.
Kayanns chapter 7 . 11/3/2010
Awww...Edward is falling in love with her :) I'm too into this story to stop and go to bed. I'm staying up all night just to finish it. Damn, it's good.
Kayanns chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
LOVE this story so far. Reviews are better than Edward naked? Hmmm...somehow I DON'T think that is even remotely possible...but if you say so...lol.
avatar1211 chapter 23 . 10/29/2010
Aww I really liked this story In the beginning then u killed Emmett and it was soo sad but I have to say I really like the end too!
lovelybluesky chapter 23 . 10/15/2010
Nice story! I liked that even though some chapters were really sad they were short enough to not be insanely sad.

It's a cute story :)
adrienne chapter 23 . 10/13/2010
i cant believe you killed emmett. this was gonna go in my favorites. lame.
me chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
go fuck your mom this is a retarded fic
MaliciousMadameMarie chapter 23 . 10/1/2010
I've never cried so much while reading a death from a person in a fanfiction. Maybe it's because usually its either Bella, Edward, or someone unimportant or the antagonist. But Emmett...I don't know why it was such a low blow. I'm sniffling as I write this. Maybe its because I'm a visual person and I can imagine Emmett being shot and...gosh. I've never cried so much during a fictional death! I'm pathetic. (But I have my reasons so it doesn't really make me that pathetic...so yay.

Amazing story.
MagdulkaCullen chapter 23 . 7/23/2010
Hi ;) I really enjoyed reading this story! You did a great job! And I cried when Emmett died... It was so sad...

Anyway, thanks for writing this story ;)
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 23 . 7/19/2010
I loved this story. It was never dull or slow.

I actually cried when I read some of Rose's pain.

One thing I didn't like was the death of Emmett. The story was still good but it was tainted because he was my fave character.
mberger78 chapter 23 . 7/10/2010
"Jasper had wanted to call him Custard after Colonel Custard"

Col. Custard? do you mean George Armstrong CUSTER? I sure as hell hope that's not who you mean. Custer was a racist fool who got himself as well as most if not all of his men killed in the Battle of Little Big Horn.
GoddessxNyte chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
after reading this intense story...i truly fell for it...i have nothing against your story pls know that...but right now...i think i'm gonna go read so happy stuff..or watch a happy movie cuz well i pretty much cried from Emmett's death until now...i had to stop for a few seconds to take a breather then start again but i do love your story i really do.
GoddessxNyte chapter 20 . 6/18/2010
if i thought i could live to see a day where i am not crying this hard...well i failed at that...oh poor rosalie...jesus i know this isnt real but i get so sucked into my readings that it feels so real...i wish emmett didn't have to die...
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »