Reviews for The Road to Forgiveness
AmericanGirl1990 chapter 23 . 7/23/2010
Hi ;) I really enjoyed reading this story! You did a great job! And I cried when Emmett died... It was so sad...

Anyway, thanks for writing this story ;)
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 23 . 7/19/2010
I loved this story. It was never dull or slow.

I actually cried when I read some of Rose's pain.

One thing I didn't like was the death of Emmett. The story was still good but it was tainted because he was my fave character.
mberger78 chapter 23 . 7/10/2010
"Jasper had wanted to call him Custard after Colonel Custard"

Col. Custard? do you mean George Armstrong CUSTER? I sure as hell hope that's not who you mean. Custer was a racist fool who got himself as well as most if not all of his men killed in the Battle of Little Big Horn.
palasluna chapter 19 . 6/6/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO emmmetttttttttttttttttttttt
palasluna chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
i love Bella-Ho, for me she is the horniest of all the books, it is so different when mixed with a Edward_i-have-penis, not the edward-i-can't-have-sex..so much,interesting...
emmettcullensvamp chapter 23 . 5/5/2010
OH MY GOD!
I cannot believe it's OVER!
I loved the ending, how she can finally start her life again.
CHRIS DESERVED TO DIE!
Thank you for such a wonderful story.
No doubt one of my top five stories(:
You are soo talented, continue writing.
robyntwilight16 chapter 23 . 5/3/2010
One word describes this story: Perfection.
latour chapter 23 . 4/25/2010
great story, thanks so much.

I'm looking forward to reading some more of your work.

Kirstie
latour chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
just wanted to let you know how much i'm enjoying your story so far, and that I can't believe you haven't had more reviews.

K.
chinadoll7 chapter 23 . 4/21/2010
good story
eneas chapter 23 . 4/18/2010
great ff
scrosby66 chapter 23 . 4/5/2010
Wow, stumbled across this story yesterday, and it is really great. It was such a roller coaster of emotion. You did an amazing job, thanks for writing!
EmoryB123 chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
Having Em and R find her was perfect! And finally, they go to speak to each other! I can't wait until they get together. Hey! Maybe they will just move to Isle Esme!
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »