Reviews for The Road to Forgiveness
HeatherWhitlockCullenHale chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Wow love it can not wait for more!
Poison Effect chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
OH MY GOD!

please update i can't handle the sespence
flamingheart1974 chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
that was a nice moment for bella and edward to share at the doc office even if they dont know each other that well

who the heck was in bella apt that was scary good thing edward is takin this all well and let her in no questions asked so far
Kerry Hale chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Wow a little freaking at the ending but really good can't wait to read more
icesk8er chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Yikes...creapy. I really love the story. Please UD soon.
Edwards Girls chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Please write more soon im so very intruiged cant wait for more!
yourbrowneyedgirl chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
Ooh who was in Bella's apt? Good chapter, and the fatherhood thing was just a thought :)

ybeg
Shanda chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
O.M.G. Creepy! Poor, poor Bella! i know it's a lot to take on but I hope that Edward can hang in there and helper her become stronger, physically, emotionally and mentally. Bella needs that strength so she can stand up to Chris like Jennifer Lopez in 'Enough'.
Ms-Lady-Phoenix chapter 3 . 4/11/2009
I like Ed's pov. and HOLY CRAP! Get that perv away from Bella and Eddie Jr.! i REALLY love the story btw. -Lyn
Shanda chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Lord Bless her soul. Bella has been to Hell, road the rollarcoaster back to Earth only to be sent back to Hell again. Just reading what happened to heart has my heart tightening. I'm glad that Edward is a good guy and that his genuine interest in Bella has him actually pleased to be fathering her child ] Go Eddie, heal her mangled heart!
Kyo chapter 3 . 4/10/2009
great story oh poor bella I'd be scared too I know it, edward hold her safely! Hold her! please update soon!
TheMissSmith chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
I really like this story.

did that happen to you? that's a horrible thing to happen, and I'm sorry if it happened to you or osmeone you know.

just the other day, I had a craving to read the scene in Gone With the Wind where Rhett pushes Scarlett down the staircase, and then bam, I stumble on your story. hehe.

can't wait to read more.
yourbrowneyedgirl chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
This is a good story! Interesting plot! One thing- Bella and Edward seem like they're moving too fast. At least to me. I mean, having a baby with a stranger? Shouldn't Edward be a little more concerned about fatherhood? Idk.

Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon!

ybeg :)
flamingheart1974 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
great story so far

edward has a lot of work cut out for him to help bella feel safe again after what chris did to her

hopefully bella will be willing to let edward be there for her no matter how scared she gets

cant wait to see what happens next
NicoleBee82 chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
I like this! Can't wait till the next chapter
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 Next »