Reviews for Mark
sueeastlake chapter 1 . 2/8
I have read your story three times and keep coming back to it because the relationship between Mark and the Chief is the most special one of all of the characters. Every time that Ironside and Mark have a conversation alone in the apartment, a little more of their relationship is revealed. The Chief saw a young man that he could help shape into a responsible, productive person. That respect fostered a friendship in Mark that went from hate to love and protection. Even thought the Chief would not admit it, he served as a "father figure" to Mark, even though sometimes Mark was not always receptive to Ironside's help and concern. Your story shows how two people can make a difference in each other's lives when life's difficulties interfere.
ccummings0512 chapter 1 . 1/3
What an enjoyable read

You are a very talented writer

Thanks, Cindy
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I really like this fic. I always liked the relationship between Mark and the Chief. Ed and Eve always seemed to be fully realized adults whose jobs were the basis of their time with the Chief. Mark was a young tough who was ultimattely moulded into a fine man with Ironsides firm hand.

The dialogue was very good and the situation exactly what would happen in the recovery of a handicapped person. You've done your homework well.

Mom
Crunch13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
First time I've managed to find some "Ironside" fic! I think you've got the relationship between the Chief & Mark spot on - they became like father & son. I remember well the episode where Mark told the Chief he was planning to get married - which meant him moving out, and how that affected both of them.

Now how about sone "Harry O" (& Trench) fics?