Reviews for A Blast From The Past
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Script form?!
Peonywinx chapter 30 . 4/8/2012
Oh my gosh! Omigosh omigosh omigosh! This story was BRILLIANT! Normally I'm not a fan of script format, but you SO made it work here. You made it sound like real episodes, with the voiceovers and the patients and the wise, wise words the residents of SGH always seem to throw out. You have everyone PERFECTLY in character here, nailed them all down to a T. I can actually picture the scenes and hear everyone's voices in my head and imagine the drama and the emotion and the action...the characters all sound EXACTLY like themselves! From Meredith's tendency to repeat words and Cristina's snappiness right down to Bailey's no nonsense approach and specific accent and the Chief's fatherly words.

The dialogue is EXCELLENT, the storyline is MARVELOUS, the emotion is so MEANINGFUL - and I think the script format was the best thing you could have possibly done for this story because it didn't create walls of text that wouldn't have contributed anything to the story anyway. You managed to describe fully and completely and splendidly everyone's feelings and reactions just through pure dialogue and a few short lines of description...simply GENIUS. Heck, you even went all out and did things like the voiceovers at the beginning and end of each "episode" and dual split scenes and parallels between the lives of the patients and the residents...there is nothing I could say that would do this story justice, so I'm just going to settle on one word.

PERFECT.
Musiclover14 chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
So, I'm definitely stifling my writing requirements right now in order to read this. I'm really enjoying it so far, and I like how you write in a script format. It's different from wha one usually finds on fanfic. You stay very true to the voice of the characters and I very much enjoy reading. Thanks so much for the suggestion!
bball45girl75 chapter 30 . 3/20/2010
Wow. I just read this entire story tonight. It was amazing. I cried my eyes out the last 5 chapters. Very well written!
AiLing chapter 30 . 3/8/2010
Yay...this story has been awesome! :)
xxRosiexx chapter 30 . 3/7/2010
I actually cried reading this. It was beautiful, thank you for writing!
Janan chapter 30 . 3/7/2010
Mcalison chapter 30 . 3/7/2010
Great Ending!
fxgu chapter 28 . 3/6/2010
You can't yust let us hang there... :)
Izziestevenskarev chapter 29 . 3/4/2010
Please update soon! The wait it killing me!
lexzielover413 chapter 29 . 2/24/2010
omg just read the full story (at first i just read my lexzie parts lol) and i LLOVED when Christina yelled at meredith that she was talking to God. haha i laughed out loud.
AiLing chapter 29 . 2/21/2010
Hey...just wanna tell you that this is one of the most amazing chapters I've read...

So sad that this story is coming to an end!
milee chapter 29 . 2/21/2010
This is a really interesting drama! Your dialogue is very fitting to the characters. I started reading because you included Cristina and Owen in it. Your take on how they meet and start a relationship is very sweet and fun. Was not too thrilled that Cristina let Owen go to Iraq in the previous chapter. This update had me very nervous. I actually gasped in surprise and happiness when you had Owen unexpectedly show up at the end. Cristina's worry for Owen in the earlier parts and their reunion was beautifully done! Love Alex's voice over and his storyline with Izzie. The storylines for the all the characters are weaved together very well. I like your version of the show. Can't wait for your next update!
Mcalison chapter 29 . 2/21/2010
Wow, great chapter! Please let Izzie be okay! Can't wait for more!
lexzielover413 chapter 29 . 2/21/2010