Reviews for Second time lucky?
Riddan chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
I love the direction this story is going in... Pls write soooonnnnn
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
Love this story and can't wait to see what will happen next!
twilightsaga1918 chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
PLEASE finish! I looovvee it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 3 . 10/7/2010
Loved it!
twittygirlxoxo chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
This is really an amazing story. I feel bad for Edward and Bella. I am adding this to my fav's so PLEASE UPDATE!

It is really good.

update update update!

-Natalie
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 4 . 6/7/2009
alright, Just to let you know, this really is a great story, and i can't wait till you do update it! great job!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
aw, poor eddie ha ha i loved the little T-shirt incident :D great job! gonna read more soon!, maybe :D
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
aw, this was so good! ha ha i love it! im reading on! aww jazzy and kelly are broken up! yes!
You-won't-see-an-iguana-here chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
oh, poor Bella, i feel so bad. aw, charlie :D little baby charlie! poor bella, her husband died :( i feel bad for her, this is readlly good so far, gonna read more :D
LiebeKinder chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
Oh Carlie this is wonderful.. I love who the family has gotten back together and they are so close! Poor Edward.. I feel bad for him... I can't wait to read more!

HugsSarah
Cky297 chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
haha, that was good, update please!

Yeah, isn't it fun to make him emo? He is a masochist.

Gotta go, I'm gonna read your other stories now!
KoopoBrianJebus chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Awesome! Write some more! Please!
Kason08 chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Aw, such a cute story so far. I love it. I hope to see more of it. I enjoy stories where Bella and Edward are parted for awhile and then they realize how much they miss each other when they are reunited. It's a very sweet storyline. I can't wait to see what happens especially with Tanya.
Death By Insanity chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
awsome story. so update. i cant wait till you update.
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 3 . 5/3/2009