Reviews for A Little Reading Before Bedtime
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Finally, a heart to heart between the brothers! It'd be nice if they had address some of the things that each brother didn't see and didn't know about. I mean, maybe they have talked about hell and we haven't seen it, and maybe Sam has shared a bit more about Ruby and such, but I really want to see it...thanks for giving me that with this story.

~Sarah
TwilightVampire92 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i REALLY liked this. alot.

the very beginning got me, because thats one of my all time favorite episodes.

it was very well written and very realistic, so great job!

you should make more one-shots of the boys reading the spn books. i'd LOVE to read about Dean reading the Mystery Spot one. or further detail into Sam reading about dean going to hell. that would be fun :P

anywho, amazing job!

im favoriting this just to be able to re-read it again in the future.

~TwiVamp
yjlee79 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I like your way dealing with boys reading their own story. They could recall their feeling, they could try to understand the other's feeling and be the brothers we knew and loved again.(well...I still love them but somrtimes, they just broke my heart...)

I want to introduce this lovely story on my blog in Chinese and I wonder if I could translate it with your permission?

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story.
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aw!

I really really like this!

I am definitely adding this story to my favorites!
sweetto moi chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is a touchy story .

A really beautiful one and I just love it .

God bless u sweetty for making my day with your amazing fics .

cr!no
devon99 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Aww, nicely done. I miss them being brothers too:)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Great fic. Aww. Before I read your fic yesterday, I came up with an idea about Dean reading "Mystery Spot" and learning about that first Wednesday that Sam experienced.
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Very fulfilling and heartwarming. BRAVO!

Love, Robin
Lactuca chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
I loved this! I have wanted a fic where Dean reads the books so much, and here it is! Just perfect.
Hymrill chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was just so cute! I liked it.
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Awgosh, it's so nice to see Dean be the one needing help for once, know what I mean? :D

That was really squishy-sweet, and it made me very happy. That Sammy would think that Dean hated him made me a bit sad, but I got all happy again when Dean snuggled up with Sammy.

-wipes eyes- LOL

I loved this episode, didn't you? I was laughing my head off pretty much the entire time, especially when they made a referrence to fanfiction slash. -laughs in memory- ah, good times. And this fic just brought all of that back. :) Thanks for that.

Totally loved it! Can't wait for your next fic!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
That was really nice. I can imagine that Dean would see how they've changed, if he was reading the 'books' about their earlier experiences, because they HAVE both changed. A lot. But I still see that brotherly bond between them, even if there is a lot of stuff trying to bury it these days. And this line really made me nod, as I still see this in Sam even with some of the things he's done this season:

“Why? Dean – what’s wrong?” And the tone of Sam’s voice, the ‘whatever it is, tell me, I’ll do anything’ tone hit Dean square in the chest and exploded up behind his eyes.

I don't believe Sam is not still 'Sammy', I just believe - as you had him say - that he's had to get stronger. And I do also believe that a huge portion of what he's doing really is to try and protect Dean, not because he thinks he's weak but because he doesn't want anything (else) to happen to his brother.

Good job - I enjoyed it :)
SomethingWcked123 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I loved this story. They need to do somthing like this in the show to break the wall down that seems to have been put up between Sam and Dean. I've been thinking my self that the books Chuck wrote would be a good way for Sam and Dean to find out things they never knew or noticed the first time. Also one of the things that I think hurts Dean the most is that he doesn't think Sam needs him any more and he feels like he is losing his Sammy. You portrayed this well.
Klarstjerne chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh, so cute... I miss them being them too. I really like your stories; there's a lot of brotherly love, but you are so good at keeping them in character, that it's heartwarming and not weird ;) Keep writing please :D
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Your stories just keep getting better and you have already done an awesome job already.

Thanks for the wonderful brother moments. I love how Dean was reading about Sam's death as Sam was reading about Dean's. I never thought Sam might believe Dean had hated him when he died. (Still haven't watched episode 3/16 again.)

I loved Dean thoughts from where did Chuck come up with titles to the books, to how many private moments were not in the books, to how 'He missed Sam, he missed them being brothers, he missed being a big brother,' and how for a moment he 'could still see Sammy inside this man he didn't always recognize.'

Thanks for the smile.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »