Reviews for A Little Reading Before Bedtime
GeekGirlNicole chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Just wanted to say that I really liked this! It's funny, because I only happened upon it because I just uploaded a fic that has to do with Chuck's books :-) I guess 4x18 gave us 'fic writers a lot of material to work with over the hiatus. LOL

Anyway, great story!
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Just about my favorite story for s4! D It was very fluffy in parts, but in character as well.
OcherMe chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Awe. I loved this. Its so true how Sam and Dean have both changed so much in this season, its good and I love character developement and the tension and new angle it puts on the show now, but I still miss the old Sam and Dean...I can imagine they would too. Very well written :) A
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Yeah, I've been thinking a lot about that, too, what they might learn from those books about each other, and it'll probably find its way into my fic, too. But I like the direction you took, them being reminded of the past and the good parts of it. And Sam misunderstanding something that could've been taken another way. Cool idea and well done!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
AWESOME...
WindSpirit79 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Aww. *sniff* I love how you wrote this. I figured the boys would be having some flashback moments reading over the books, but you captured it so beautifully. I really wish they'd done something like this on the show. You gave us a new aspect of the epi and some great bro moments to go w/it.
Stacee Phelps chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Ok, it is totally official! This one is 100%, undoubtedly, completely, and irrevocably my favorite story of yours! I never in a million years even thought of All Hell Breaks Loose as a book and Dean reading it! Because, in my sadistic, evil way, Sam's death was a lot sadder for me and I love the way you have Dean recalling the Hell it was for him when Sam died. Plus, the fact that you brought up that Sam was reading about Dean's first moments in Hell... Aw! I love you and your amazing gift of being able to pull out minute details and make them into BEYOND FANTASITC fics for all us lowly readers to read. GREAT job and this one is definitely my favorite one ever now! Thank you!

~*~Stacee Phelps~*~
supernaturaldh chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
An awesome one shot girlie...I loved it.
Dragonflysoul chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
LOVED! *twirls it around and squishes it to me*
domina420 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
it was a cute 1 shot and i enjoyed it :)

~domina
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh gosh, where to start? I LOVED this. I totally needed it after the last ep! (Even though that ep was awesome, I can always use some more brotherly moments.) First, I loved that it was bugging Dean, reading about Sam's death. Cause that would totally happen! Second, I loved that Dean wanted to be closer to Sam, even though he was just a few feet away. Aww! Next, I loved the use of that scene from "Hunted". It was powerful then, and it's powerful now. Lastly, Dean staying in the same bed as Sam, just to be closer. SO cute. Awesome job, as always. :)
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Great Story

I loved it. Dean letting his guard down. really good... thanks so much for sharing.
romirola chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Wow! A great one-shot to a great ep. Thanks for sharing!
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
I wish the episode had shown more of the boys reactions to what was in the books.
sidjack chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Adding my pillow and blanket to the foot of the bed. *sigh*. Well done, and I like Dean going to Sam, needing to be near his little bro.

sid