Reviews for Falling Beyond Redemption
amelia chapter 1 . 3/16
charlie better back the freak up!
heyjued chapter 18 . 3/4
I wholeheartedly agree with E's opinion that one's life is theirs to do with as they wish.
heyjued chapter 11 . 3/3
This had me sitting on the edge of my seat!
cela chapter 56 . 2/19
i'm glad finally that edward left Jacob alive. if he's dead he won't have to think about what he did ever again. this way he will have to remember however long his one lifetime is, because Edward will never forget and he will never forgive, which is as it should be. Jacob tried very hard to destroy something that he could never have and for that there is no forgiveness. thank you for such a beautiful, heartbreaking story. not so much a faery tale romance, but one of real people living real lives and overcoming it all to triumph in the end.
cela chapter 44 . 2/19
the use of marijuana is recommended by a lot of doctors, including my daughter in law. I suffered from migraine headaches most of my adult life( 45 years ,give or take a few) but they could be controlled with sumatriptan. my daughter in laws could not. after trying several years, multiple doctors and every drug they could think of m.j. was the only thing that offered any relief other than unconsciousness. so you weren't off the mark at all.
cela chapter 36 . 2/18
this was beautifully written, Jacob got exactly what he deserved. he was always a spoiled child, wanting what he couldn't have and didn't deserve. I think you are right, the wolf thing made them all crazy. I don't think they understood their own treaty, they were supposed to protect the rez, not any and every one. besides, it said the cullens couldn't bite a human, it didn't say anything about marrying one. bella is a legal adult and if she wanted to marry Edward it was REALLY none of their business.
cela chapter 28 . 2/18
I think that is one of the most perfect de flowerings I have I have ever read. perfect.
cela chapter 27 . 2/18
thank you. I just knew Edward was going to be a beautiful lover. just what she needs after what happened to her. i'm sure he made her feel beautiful and loved. she needs to let go of that broken feeling and let him love her.
cela chapter 20 . 2/18
now that Charlie has come out of his coma, hopefully will see that it is every ones best that he swallow his pride, his sense that he is the law, that in this situation there is only one person who can take care of this, and it is not him.
cela chapter 19 . 2/18
this was so beautifully written it made me cry.
cela chapter 16 . 2/18
the tribe has a lot to answer for. how can they call themselves protectors when they have caused bella and Charlie so much pain? how can they justify trying to drug bella and kidnap her? she is the only daughter of the chief of police. did they think Charlie would just let that stand?
lesuse chapter 56 . 2/18
Very excellent story, Aleea! This is the second time I've read it. You're an excellent author and I really enjoy the depth of characters and the way you "grew" them from the canon. I think you did SM's folks a real service and this story is a tribute to her work. You, obviously, brought your own experiences into this story and I'm sorry for your suffering, and hope this was cathartic for you and helped you heal. I'm sure I'm not the first to say this, but you should write original fiction. Your talent is immense. God bless you!
cela chapter 11 . 2/18
I hope he kills them all.
cela chapter 8 . 2/18
the mask is off. Charlie can finally see what he was to stubborn and stupid to see , that Edward is a man of character and honesty and Jacob black is an over emotional child who thought to take by force something that did not, and never would, belong to him.
cela chapter 1 . 2/18
I think I read this once several years ago, but if I don't write them down I can't remember. Charlie may love bella , but he should really mind his own business. if he can't see how happy she's been since Edward is back he is really delusional if he thinks she would prefer Jacob to Edward. sometimes fathers don't know best.
4,485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »